Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GB KVM or 2.5 GB OpenVZ for just $7/pcm - Happy Xmas!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GB KVM or 2.5 GB OpenVZ for just $7/pcm - Happy Xmas!

Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
edited December 2012 in Offers

Merry Xmas everyone, we hope you have enjoyed the festive period as much as we have. We have some extremely special offers valid for 2 weeks only or until stock has been cleared and they are as follows:

1024MB 2560MB Dedicated DDR3 RAM
1024MB 2560MB VSwap (Virtual Swap)
45GB RAID Storage Space
1000GB Premium Bandwidth
1x Dedicated IPv4 Address
3x Dedicated IPv6 Address
4x CPU Core Access
£4.32/monthly with promotion code "O5YAORUG7B"
https://getkvm.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=36

512MB 1024MB Dedicated DDR3 RAM
28GB RAID10 Storage Space
750GB Bandwidth
1x Dedicated IPv4 Address
3x Dedicated IPv6 Address
2x CPU Core Access
£4.32/monthly with promotion code "2M8CV2AHWY"
https://getkvm.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=2

SIMPLY REQUEST YOUR FREE RAM UPGRADES BY SUBMITTING A SALES TICKET AFTER ORDER, CONTAINING THE URL TO THIS THREAD!

All accounts include the following features:

• SolusVM Management
  • IPv4/IPv6 With full rDNS support
  • 10GB Off-site FTP backup space (Hosted in NL)
  • Premium mixed bandwidth blend of Level3, Tinet etc
  • Hosted in the world-class Equinix facility in Dusseldorf, Germany

The Equinix data facility in Dusseldorf is one of the most up-to-date and most secure IP-data centres in Germany. This facility boasts features such as 24x7 on-site security and an uninterruptible power supply as well as Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) and a N+1 redundant Airdale Scirroco air conditioning system.

Test IPv4 - 130.255.191.4
Test IPv6 - 2a02:e00:ffff:ffe1::2
Test file download - http://dusseldorf.getkvm.com/100mb.test

Comments

• Holy mother of prices.

That's really cheap if you look at the specs.

If I apply the coupon, will it be only for the first month or for all payments?

• @Nevil said: Holy mother of prices.

Its Christmas, we're feeling generous :)

@Nevil said: If I apply the coupon, will it be only for the first month or for all payments?

The offers are valid on all future payments (Recurring). If you have any further questions, please let me know :)

Thank you!

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited December 2012

Nice offer.

Are the nodes oversold, a lot?

And can you do custom orders with this offer, for example how much RAM comes with £2.00? (for OpenVZ)

• @Ishaq said: Are the nodes oversold, a lot?

Nope, we have a lot of free space on the current OpenVZ node, with not enough IP's to fill the resources.

3.79 GB of 15.46 GB Used / 11.67 GB Free

As for KVM, well you should already know that KVM/Solus overselling just doesn't work.

No custom offers sorry, its these or our default packages :D

• @GetKVM_Ash said: As for KVM, well you should already know that KVM/Solus overselling just doesn't work.

Correct.

@GetKVM_Ash said: No custom offers sorry, its these or our default packages :D

:/

• PM Me what you need :)

• Nice counter offer :P How sustainable is this? Just wondering?

• Very. This is not something we usually offer (Check our history :P) its just a deal to fulfill the remaining resources on our current nodes.

There's no point in having X amount of RAM free with only X amount of IP addresses available basically. If you have any questions about sustainability though please feel free to PM me for further info!

• pretty good deal

• Node specs?

• OpenVZ:

i5 3550 CPU (4x 3.3GHz)
    16GB RAM
    2x 1TB HDD in RAID1
    Max 30 Accounts per server
    100Mbit Full Duplex Uplink

KVM:

E3-1230v2 CPU (4x 3.3GHz)
    32GB RAM
    4x 1TB HDD in HW RAID10 with BBU
    Max 50 Accounts per server
    100Mbit Full Duplex Uplink

• markmark Member
    edited December 2012

Signed up for the KVM in the early hours (GMT) requesting my own ISO (Win 2008), provisioned in under 6 hours with my custom ISO, memory upgraded in under 3 mins after opening ticket, very impressed.

Speedtest.net showing consistently fast transfers and CPU speed seems very good.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2399369473.png

Edit: There was a nearer server on speedtest.net with a ping of 4ms, but it wouldn't do upload due to an error. Using my EDIS VPS in London as a proxy, getting 50mbps up and down.

• Hi Mark.

Glad to hear you are happy and we're happy to have you aboard :D

• Coupons not working anymore? All stock gone?

• @prae5 said: Coupons not working anymore? All stock gone?

Hello.

Which were you interested in?

Stock has been held back due to our LEB feature tomorrow, but if your still interested in one please let send me a PM and i can get one sorted for you.

• Interested. Check PM.