Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a vps with 1tb storage for my site
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

a vps with 1tb storage for my site

singamsingam Member
edited August 2016 in General

i have a webservice for file transfer.
i need to find a vps under 20$ with a large storage and unlimited bandwidth and DDOS protection /
www.scaleway.com is giving me all this ..but i cant pay them , it says payment failed whenever i try it , so any other vps like scaleway.com , please tell me good people :D

Comments

• kimsufi

• I think he's just trying to advertise for his site.

Thanked by 1SpartanHost
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@singam How are you getting 1TB with Scaleway?

If your not OP don't reply to this.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited August 2016

@singam said:
    i have a webservice for file transfer .
    i need to find a vps under 20$ with a large storage and unlimited bandwidth and DDOS protection /
    www.scaleway.com is giving me all this ..but i cant pay them , it says payment failed whenever i try it , so any other vps like scaleway.com , please tell me good people :D

If you're serious, and wouldn't mind using BTC, I have a couple of cheap unused Kimsufi servers with Quad Core Atom / 4GB RAM / 2TB HDD / 100MBit Unmetered / DDos Protected @ RBX France over here - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/87476/ks-2e-for-rent#latest

• @theonlyDK hahha i have more than enough visitors my server can handle .. why would i come here to advertise my server.....
    @K3Y5 can i pay kimsufi with BTC? last time i try to register they asked my gas bills :(

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited August 2016

@singam said:
    i have a webservice for file transfer .

what file transfer service are you running?
    as I got ovh nodes that have DDOS protection, though the main thing is I tried setting unlimited bandwidth inside solusvm but it won't let me so I have instead just marked the bandwidth to 15TB which should be the equivalent of unlimited.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited August 2016

singam said: can i pay kimsufi with BTC? last time i try to register they asked my gas bills :(

1) Its @K4Y5 and not @K3Y5.

2) You can't directly buy a KS server from OVH using BTC.

3) I have a couple of extra KS-2 servers that I can rent out to you for 12EUR/Mo/server in BTC. In addition to NOT having to send your gas bill, you will save the set-up fees and pay a lower recurring rate for the server (12EUR/Mo instead of 14.99EUR/Mo + Setup & Taxes that OVH would charge)

4) PM me in case you'd like to go ahead with this and discuss the specifics. (Most details are already provided on the topic that I linked you to).

• im sorry but i buy a node from unauthorized seller . . :(.. im just trying to find a good VPS like scaleway and vultr provided ...

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited August 2016

Maybe go for Time4VPS 1TB storage vps + DDOS Protected IP from buyvm http://buyvm.net/ddos-protection/ @Francisco

Thanked by 1time4vps
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

Good luck with that. Maybe I'll just get that provider tag and become an 'unauthorized' seller to rent out my spare kimsufi servers and turn some losses to profit.

Why, you might ask? Coz:

• well if u bring in the SLA / TOS i might buy it from u ...

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@singam said:
    well if u bring in the SLA / TOS i might buy it from u ...

Well, it is a Kimsufi server sold by OVH. So, the Terms Of Service and SLA are exactly the same. More info here - https://www.kimsufi.com/en/termsofservice/

The remaining differences are already outlined above.

• i suppose i wont be getting the control panel if i buy from u ... so if i wanted to reinstall my os ..i mgiht have to consult u right?

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@singam said:
    i suppose i wont be getting the control panel if i buy from u ... so if i wanted to reinstall my os ..i mgiht have to consult u right?

Yes, that'd be correct.

You'd sacrifice the control panel, but you would gain some privacy by paying with bitcoins, and get a dedicated server at a price significantly lower than the market rate, without any setup fees or duration related commitments.

Regardless, i am online most of the day, so the reinstallation etc would be quick.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Just tag me properly or drop me a PM.