Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to increase sales
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to increase sales

How to increase sales of our existing business. ROI is turning out to be very less from google ads.

Please suggest techniques.

Thanked by 1hawc

Comments

• Spam LET. Spamming LET has guaranteed success rates, the more you spam, the more you'll get known.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@zafouhar said:
    Spam LET. Spamming LET has guaranteed success rates, the more you spam, the more you'll get known.

Lol :)

• erkinerkin Member

@zafouhar said:
    Spam LET. Spamming LET has guaranteed success rates, the more you spam, the more you'll get known.

The missing part in your formula is the money you'll have to spend for DOS mitigation.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @erkin said:

@zafouhar said:

The missing part in your formula is the money you'll have to spend for DOS mitigation.

That is included in the package you get from LET. Free DDoS to test your mitigation services.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2016

Just start any completely new service and announce over LET: for example you can offer Spammer protection instead of spam protection.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Spam let - and also create drama.

• MadMad Member
    edited July 2016

The following post is perceived and meant to be as spam, thank you.

Regards, Spammer.

@Parkinhost said:
    How to increase sales of our existing business. ROI is turning out to be very less from google ads.

Please suggest techniques.

Be active in the forums, help the users, engage your customers, provide a stable service and mainly believe in it and do it with passion. Do not look at the money only.

• GCatGCat Member
    edited July 2016

Oversell, Spam, DDoS your competitors, claim you have 100% uptime, use ColoCrossing, in your forum signature make sure to indicate you are the Best and Cheapest, Most Reliable Provider on the Planet - it increases sales a lot, also welcome all wannabe hackers to your network, very good profit margins, ensure you use compromised visas to pay for thing, and paypals, no need to get a registered business, just call yourself a LtD or InC or LlC company and trust me people will believe you

• @GCat said:
    Oversell, Spam, DDoS your competitors, claim you have 100% uptime, use ColoCrossing, in your forum signature make sure to indicate you are the Best and Cheapest, Most Reliable Provider on the Planet - it increases sales a lot, also welcome all wannabe hackers to your network, very good profit margins

Exactly, exactly on spot! don't forget to download all of the compromised databases, extract the email and send them spam.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Parkinhost said: Please suggest techniques.

Leave your freakin' house.

Seriously...have you gone down the street and called on local businesses? Why not?

Are you making dozens of cold calls a day?

Are you attending local business events, passing out your card, doing free presentations and demos, etc.?

Did you really expect to just throw up some ads and watch the money roll in? You're a businessman now...you have to act like one.

Thanked by 2Mad DigitalFyre
  • @raindog308's response is the only one worth reading in this entire thread.

@Parkinhost Google Ads are not enough, and honestly, your ROI won't be great if this is all you rely on. Follow raindog308's advise. Also helping out in community forums will get the name out there, offer some public KB with tutorials like what Vultr and DO has, those tend to attract traffic from people who can potentially become customers.

I wish you the best of luck.

• greenwebpagegreenwebpage Member, Patron Provider

My opinion is to sign in many webdirectory,and olso to find a good freelancer or if you know whou do to SEO, to improve you website seo,and olso i found good freelancer that post on theire facebook groups that they ar admins and realy improvie my sales

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited July 2016

@greenwebpage said:
    My opinion is to sign in many webdirectory,and olso to find a good freelancer or if you know whou do to SEO, to improve you website seo,and olso i found good freelancer that post on theire facebook groups that they ar admins and realy improvie my sales

My opinion is to ban you.

• AmitzAmitz Member

I like the 'realy improvie my sales' part. It sounds cute. I now even think about calling my next son 'Realy Improvie'.

Thanked by 1daily
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2016

Amitz said: 'Realy Improvie'.

What is the name and what the surname? Improvie would be a fine first name, considering that you can chose as nicknames either "Impo" or "Rov".

• This site can’t provide a secure connection

www.parkinhost.com sent an invalid response.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • MacPacMacPac Member
    edited July 2016

@linuxthefish said:

yes the website is the first contact with customers, therefore implementing it's security, design and uptime is how you gain more trust and more customers.