Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ReverseHosts Christmas Special: OpenVZ 256MB @ $2.99 /mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ReverseHosts Christmas Special: OpenVZ 256MB @ $2.99 /mo

HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2012 in Offers

Hey guys!

Special Christmas Deal! $3 a month for a VPS with these specs:

Christmas Special

o Server CPU - AMD Phenom II x6 1045t (4 cores)
o Management: Unmanaged
o Hard Disk - 60 GB
o Dedicated RAM - 256MB DDR3
o vSwap RAM - 256MB DDR3
o Traffic Per Month - 500 GB
o Dedicated IP - 1 IP
o Network Connection - 1 Gbit
o Location: USA
Only $2.99/monthly [$8.97 - Quarterly Required]
Order Now

We currently only accept Paypal.

These servers use OpenVZ virtualization and use the SolusVM control panel. These are unmanaged however if technical issues arise we will do our best to help you. They are located in the USA, so anything violating the laws of the United States is prohibited.

If any questions arise you can open a ticket or send an email to me at [email protected].

Test File:
http://142.54.172.55/100mb.test

Contact Us:
Submit a Ticket
ToS
Twitter
Email: [email protected]

Comments

• @Hassan_Reverse said: AMD Phenom II x6 1045t

Some people here probably wouldn't be happy over the use of desktop hardware. LET people seem to hate providers who use desktop hardware, even if performance is comparable. :/

• Welcome to the party Hassan!

Desktop hardware? Nah, it's fine.

This is an offer out of Datashack/Joe's/Wholesale Internet isn't it?

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@SimpleNode said: Some people here probably wouldn't be happy over the use of desktop hardware. LET people seem to hate providers who use desktop hardware, even if performance is comparable. :/

>

We also have room on our Intel Xeon X3450 server, if you prefer that. However the port would be a 100 Mbps port, and not 1 Gbit.

@pubcrawler said: This is an offer out of Datashack/Joe's/Wholesale Internet isn't it?

>

This particular server is with Datashack, and our other server is with VolumeDrive.

• @Hassan_Reverse so you offer free DA?

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@LAKid said: @Hassan_Reverse so you offer free DA?

>
    If by DA you mean DirectAdmin, then no we don't.

• doesn't Datashack offers free DA?

• Is this single homed cogent, or cogent with limited he.net? I can't get very good routing to many places with your test link... I suppose though for $3.00/month you can't be too hateful. Peers which have good peering to Cogent seem to get pretty decent data rate.

• @TheLinuxBug,

Let me know if you need some traceroutes from that facility. Have gear there.

Upstream network is pretty darn good but it is HE and Cogent. I am often critical of both providers, however, many issues with both are due to massive overselling by providers and not by HE and Cogent. They also have KCIX exchange they operate, but unsure how much good if any that does.

Node ends for KCIX are at following location in KC for peering:
    Wholesale Internet Oak Data Center (mci.oak1)
    324 East 11th Street, Suite 1000
    Kansas City, MO 64106
    NPA/NXX – 816-842

Oak Tower 27th Floor Cage Room (mci.oak2)
    324 East 11th Street, 27th Floor
    Kansas City, MO 64106
    NPA/NXX – 816-842

1102 Grand Meet-Me Room (mci.grand1)
    1102 Grand Blvd., 6th Floor
    Kansas City, MO 64106
    NPA/NXX – 816-842

Wholesale Data Center (nkc.bur1)
    1321 Burlington Rd., Suite 500
    North Kansas City, MO 64116
    NPA/NXX – 816-274

Level3 (mci.walnut1 - COMING SOON)
    1100 Walnut, 5th Floor
    Kansas City, MO 64106
    NPA/NXX – 816-842

(The North Kansas City location is Datashack)

List of KCIX members and networks here:
    http://www.kcix.net/members.html

It's one of the consistently best networks I've been on and been all over the place :)

PS: I am on the US East Coast.

• @pubcrawler You pretty much answered what I needed to know. I haven't used many servers in that Datacenter, but I did notice that most of their mix was Cogent/He.net. I only mentioned it cause when I was doing tests to some places data rate would drop off a bunch, usually areas which were not mainly routed Cogent/He.net. Interesting to know about KCIX though, did not know about that before. Thanks for the information.