Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM Virtual Servers in DE and NL starting from 2 EUR/mo. ** 20% off for the first 3 months **
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM Virtual Servers in DE and NL starting from 2 EUR/mo. ** 20% off for the first 3 months **

UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider
edited July 2016 in Offers

UltraVPS.eu is a brand of Bradler & Krantz GmbH Co KG. Founded in 1999 and headquarted in Bochum, Germany, our company is one of the most established European hostng providers. With our brand UltraVPS.eu we provide high-performance, enterprise-grade Virtual Servers for a very affordable price.

All Virtual Servers include:

• Reliable and reliable KVM virtualization
  • First-class Supermicro hardware with Registered ECC RAM, redundant coolers, redundant PSUs etc only
  • ZFS based Striped Mirrors (RAID-10) SAS Storage
  • Server locations: Duesseldorf, Germany and Netherlands, Amsterdam
  • Easy-to-use control panel (in-house developed)
  • 1 IPv4 address and 10 native IPv6 addresses included

Looking glasses:

Receive a discount of 20% for the first 3 months with promotion code 20OFF (valid till July 31, 2016)

UltraKVM-15

• 512 MB RAM
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 15 GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • 10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
  • Contract term: 6 months

2 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (1.68 EUR/1.86 USD excl. VAT)

UltraKVM-30

• 1 GB RAM
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 30 GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • Contract term: 6 months

3 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (2.52 EUR/2.80 USD excl. VAT)

UltraKVM-50

• 2 GB RAM
  • 2 CPU Core
  • 50 GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 2 TB Monthly Transfer
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • Contract term: 3 months

6 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (5.04 EUR/5.60 USD excl. VAT)

Order now

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected].

Comments

• singhighsinghigh Member
    edited July 2016

Very good, very solid, and very fast support! But I have both location, I am pity that I have no chance in enjoying the discount :(

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

@singhigh said:
    Very good, very solid, and very fast support! But I have both location, I am pity that I have no chance in enjoying the discount :(

We will probably open a new location in July. So you might also profit from the discount.

Sorry, I've fixed the URL.

• FritzFritz Veteran

Love providerservice, very solid.

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • @UltraVPS what is the difference between https://www.providerservice.com/products/virtual-servers/ and UltraVPS? Seems to be the same.

Love the service btw.

Thanked by 1UltraVPS

cloromorpho said: Seems to be the same.

There is no diffenrence anymore, since we have introduced our new KVM virtualization platform.

Love the service btw.

Thank you!

Thanked by 1cloromorpho
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited July 2016

I know that ProviderService has always been quite rigid about their plans, do you guys offer any custom packages under the UltraVPS brand or do you only offer the packages listed here and on your site? I was looking for something with more bandwidth, if that is possible. If you can offer alternative packages please let me know where I should inquire and I would be happy to ticket.

Cheers!

edited July 2016

Hi TheLinuxBug,

thank you for your inquiry.

Please send me your requirements by PM and I will see what we can do. Maybe UltraKVM-100 is an option for you (1 CPU Core, 1 GB RAM, 100 GB RAID-10 SAS-Storage, 5 TB monthly bandwidth for 6 Euro/mo).

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • @UltraVPS thanks again for helping me out with that. This is now the second VM I have with ProviderService so I knew what to expect. The other is with your GetKVM brand in Moldova and it has been rock solid for me. I expect this server in NL will be similar.

I have also used dedicated servers with ProviderService in the past and confirm they have a top notch product.

If you are looking for a reliable VM and can afford the 3/6 month commitment it is definitely a quality product.

I just had one quick question, does the bandwidth graph in your control panel actually work? I know I have used some bandwidth already but it is only show 0 usage so far. Wasn't sure if this was a bug I needed to report or if maybe it took a while to start reflecting usage?

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

@TheLinuxBug said:

Thank you for your kind response. We really appreciate your feedback.

I just had one quick question, does the bandwidth graph in your control panel actually work? I know I have used some bandwidth already but it is only show 0 usage so far.

As far as I know, it is not updated in real time yet. We will have a look into this. Thank you for letting us know.