Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request small VPS location austin, texas
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Request small VPS location austin, texas

I would like to request small vps for vpn, location austin, texas

price range 10-15 usd/year

Thank you

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Pretty sure you want Dallas. Austin isn't a big network hub to the best of my knowledge. Any reason you picked Austin?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Would dallas work?

Our VDR yearly is just $12 per year for 512MB of RAM: https://subnetlabs.com/billing/cart.php?gid=5

• @jarland said:
    Pretty sure you want Dallas. Austin isn't a big network hub to the best of my knowledge. Any reason you picked Austin?

Request from my client to setup a small vpn base on austin texas, for SEO

• @Awmusic12635 said:
    Would dallas work?

Our VDR yearly is just $12 per year for 512MB of RAM: https://subnetlabs.com/billing/cart.php?gid=5

can you give me looking glass to check to make sure it austin texas

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

mentari said: can you give me looking glass to check to make sure it austin texas

it is dallas, tx as I mentioned

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

We will be opening up our Austin location within the next 2 weeks if you can hold off that long. If not We could set you up in Dallas for now and then move you over once our set up is finished out here in Austin.

• @CenTexHosting said:
    We will be opening up our Austin location within the next 2 weeks if you can hold off that long. If not We could set you up in Dallas for now and then move you over once our set up is finished out here in Austin.

i will wait until it ready