Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why SEO Hosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why SEO Hosting?

Do you think SEO Hosting is best solution for search engines to generate the traffic to your site?

Comments

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

PittLoh said: Do you think SEO Hosting is best solution for search engines to generate the traffic to your site?

No.

• ricardoricardo Member

Anyone looking to scale out websites who has a general clue about it would avoid 'SEO hosting' like the plague. It's about 10 years out of date and is a huge red flag to Google and anyone who'd take an interest.

• bashedbashed Member

gimmick.... seo is hard work

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

I doubt the type of hosting you will have will do anything for your SEO, just be sure your site loads fast and is hosted on a reliable host.

If you want to generate traffic to your site build links and have good quality content on your site. Take a look for example what digitalocean did with their tutorials section. I bet that's bringing in a ton of traffic/leads.

• bashedbashed Member

google webmaster tools thats all you need

• mehargagsmehargags Member
    edited May 2016

@bashed said:
    google webmaster tools thats all you need

and Google Analytics

• deankdeank Member, Troll

SEO hosting = Butt plug

In other words, unnecessary.

Thanked by 2Cabbage sibaper
  • dailydaily Member

@deank said:
    SEO hosting = Butt plug

In other words, unnecessary.

Are you trying to imply a Buttplug is unnecessary? In some cases, it's ABSOLUTELY needed.

• bashedbashed Member

seo can give you huge anxiety whenever they change their algorithms i hate seo but it has to be done :( unless you got some nice pr links

• deankdeank Member, Troll

@dailymc said:
    Are you trying to imply a Buttplug is unnecessary? In some cases, it's ABSOLUTELY needed.

Yes, in some cases, it's needed ... for some looking for pleasure.

SEO hosting is exactly that. It gives pleasure to idiots.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

SEO hosting is pointless waste of time and waste of IPv4 space.

• thatixthatix Member

You readyserver?

• no i think.

• no, it just marketing buzzword :D