Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for cpanel dns only (yearly)?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for cpanel dns only (yearly)?

nockernocker Member
edited June 2016 in General

hello give e recomenation about VPS for cpanel DNS only, and what minimun RAM requirement for cpanel DNS only? is it thrue that cpanel dns only need min 1GB of ram? min Storage requirement?

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

You could use our VDR1 for $24 per year: https://subnetlabs.com/billing/cart.php?gid=5

It includes 1GB of RAM. You can choose to deploy to Seattle, Dallas or NYC

Thanked by 1nocker
  • TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited June 2016

hostus, ramnode, buyvm, deepnetsolutions, all good.

As long as you setup more than 1 dns server, it doesn't matter much anymore. Even if one server goes down, the dns still works.

768MB seems to be the minimum, 1GB is the recommended.

https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/ALD/Installation+Guide+-+System+Requirements

Thanked by 1nocker
  • nockernocker Member
    edited June 2016

i have bought VPS on USA, and i will buy one or two VPSs on europe/asia

• @nocker said:
    i have bought VPS on USA, and i will buy one or two VPSs on europe/asia

HostUS has both. Their HK Is very cheap compared to others.

Thanked by 1nocker
  • nockernocker Member

another provider? asia or europe VPS?

• ramnode has NL, arubacloud has lots in Europe @ 1 Euro a month.

• cPanel DNS-Only won't install on a machine with less than 786Mb ram, for some bizarre reason, although it used to work stable on 512Mb no problem.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

We provide SSD cPanel DNS only VPS in Las Vegas. Price is $7 mo - Free Installation and configuration.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@DewlanceVPS said:
    We provide SSD cPanel DNS only VPS in Las Vegas. Price is $7 mo - Free Installation and configuration.

Yeah, people will spend $7 to get a cPanel DNS Only ! Your Plan is very suitable ! I support this :3

Thanked by 2TheOnlyDK webcraft
  • Heh, cPanel DNS installation is quite simple if you know how to copy and paste a command into your terminal :p

$7/month I might as well go get a RamNode VPS ;)

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Yeah, people will spend $7 to get a cPanel DNS Only ! Your Plan is very suitable ! I support this :3

Especially when they can get a bare server for $15 a year.

• You can minimize it to whatever you want within the install script. I run it on 256mb but not that busy

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited June 2016

There are some nice servers here:

ZXHost Specials (Aff)

ZXHost Specials (Direct)

I have a VPS with them, their staff are great people and so far I haven't had any problems with their servers.

They have a decent server for £16.99/yr, maybe that'll fit your needs?

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

You can get Expensive car at $100 or even less from scrap shop.

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

I don't wanna argue with you again, but good luck with your no overselling no downtime BS.

@TheOnlyDK said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

I don't wanna argue with you again, but good luck with your no overselling no downtime BS.

You started it and now you don't want to argue with me, My advice is "keep away from me" and do not quota me. If you have any problem then it is your problem and not mine ;)

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

BOVM - 1GB

50G HDD

500GB Traffic

1xIPv4

$3.75/mnth (Coupon CHEAPUS)
    pull the trigger :-)

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

You started it and now you don't want to argue with me, My advice is "keep away from me" and do not quota me. If you have any problem then it is your problem and not mine ;)

Lmao. I'm not the one trying to rip people off. Set whatever price you want, and whoever buys from you with that price, well rip.

edited June 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Lmao. I'm not the one trying to rip people off. Set whatever price you want, and whoever buys from you with that price, well rip.

You said you will not argue with me again. but you do not stick on your own point. shameful.

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

You said you will not argue with me again. but you do not stick on your own point. shameful.

I said not arguing with you about your BS plans and pricing.