Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*Guaranteed Resource* 256mb ram, 256mb Vswap $12.50/qtr or $36/yr.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

*Guaranteed Resource* 256mb ram, 256mb Vswap $12.50/qtr or $36/yr.

NHRoelNHRoel Member
edited December 2012 in Offers

We Accept : Payza | Paypal | CC (We don't store any information )| Google Wallet

Hey guys,
While we are patiently waiting for the right time to roll out our awesome KVM plans (From Internaps Awesome DC and Route optimized redundant network), I have decided to offer something nice and simple.
On behalf of Ninja Hawk Solutions Inc. (image), I am happy to announce our lowest special ever for LET community.

This is not the cheapest offer out here, might not be the best. But I give you the word of a gentleman,

** You will get what you have paid for. Nothing Less, maybe more ;)**

24/7/365 support with <1 hour response time (We have averaged 15 minutes in last 3 month)
Stock Limited. (7 Days No Question Refund)

Plan info:

OVZ

Guaranteed-RAM: 256 MB
VSWAP: 256 MB
Disk Space: 13GB (Raid-10)
Bandwidth: 200GB Monthly (100mbps, free gbps upgrade upon request)
IP Address: 1 IPV4 (No ipv6 yet)
2 shared CPU core. (Fair Share)
Price: 12.50/qtr, 19.00/6mo, 36/year.
(Test ip -> nc.ninjahawk.net)
No code needed.

Direct Order link: https://clients.ninjahawk.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=27

Minimal Templates available (centos, debian and ubuntu), Turnkey templates available upon request.

Unlike the RTO deals, we actually bought these server from the DC in advance and colocate with them, this helps us to pass savings to you. (Btw, Dacentec have some of the best staff and customer support I have ever seen considering their price point.)

Node Specification
2x L5420 Xeon Quadcore (2.5 GHz)
8-16GB DDR2
4x500GB Sata II (SW Raid 10)
15TB over GBIT

Tos Tldr;

No Tor, no torrent, no Copyright Violation and some other really useful information's

Links:

Refund Policy || Terms of Service || AUP || Privacy Policy

Comments

• Don't like the thread layout, it isn't easy to overview.
    Good luck with selling, my friend! :-)

PS:
    Why did you post a pic of your order progress thing?

• NHRoelNHRoel Member
    edited December 2012

@BronzeByte Thanks for the kind words.

@BronzeByte said: Don't like the thread layout, it isn't easy to overview.

Can you kindly give/show me a nice example so I can optimize my future postings?

@BronzeByte said: Why did you post a pic of your order progress thing?

We are supposed be registered before last July. However, we have messed up after LLC filing (Got lazy with the Certificate of Publication requirement) and had to cancel that and decided to Incorporate. The reason I have showed the progress is because I have included our new name (Ninja Hawk Solutions INC.) and in case some one wanted to verify if we are planning to run a legit business or a fly by night business.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited December 2012

I believe he is trying to show that they are actually working to become a registered corporation. Note that it says "Incorporation Status" at the top, not order status.

Congrats on working to become a registered corporation guys.

Cheers!

• NHRoelNHRoel Member
    edited December 2012

@TheLinuxBug said: I believe he is trying to show that they are actually working to become a registered corporation. Note that is says "incorporation Status" at the top, not order status.

Congrats on working to becoming a registered corporation guys.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot @TheLinuxBug :)

• @NHRoel

Would make it more categorized, I would use titles like "About us", "Offers" / "Pricing", "Our hardware"

@TheLinuxBuy

Oops, I looked over that, haha

• @BronzeByte said: Would make it more categorized, I would use titles like "About us", "Offers" / "Pricing", "Our hardware"

Ahh yes. About us. It is the same thing everywhere. Oneday though. Soon....

Rest of the points has been noted and I will follow that for sure for our future offers :)

• Mehh. My ad format was wayyyy betta!