Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Andy Aka Postbox Admin From Webhostingtalk.com Scam Covers Fake Topics and disable your account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Andy Aka Postbox Admin From Webhostingtalk.com Scam Covers Fake Topics and disable your account

andyyandyy Member
edited June 2016 in General

Hello folks lol. so i opened a topic in webhostingtalk claiming a hosting provider was a scam and fraudster without any proofs given to any administrators for saying this is true or not. if you are members of webhostingtalk you know if you write any good review for any provider they sent you a ticket and asking you to provide them proofs however if you do a bad review to any provider proofs wont be asked and you can ruin in this situation any provider with fake data and everything [ :D] I just done this and they not even said me anything but they judge me saying me i had make a dispute with those guys of that providers and they push me to remove the topic even if the admin Andy aka PostBox push me to leave the topic without asking me any proofs. [:D] He was mentioning that they not delete any topics even if they are fake because of their rules when i asked him to edit it he asked proofs to edit it and not asked proofs to leave this topic [:D] ahahhahahahahahahah Andy you pwed [:D] of course i can leave proofs here so you judge by yourself. lol

I have gave him multiple proofs he asked me but he denied it its obviously this person is crazy .lol anyway if you want to open a review in webhostingtalk.com you should know that nobody will ask you for proofs but watch out the admin is logging your ip and tracing and colleting your information's

This guy probably gets money from other providers like webhostingtalk.com mission and he only leave good reviews for the hosting providers he does want and for those they not like they open bad reviews, when i asked him to edit the topic since i wanted to make the story looks again i messed up two different companies and those guys from the other provider have gave me a good deal he denied it, saying that i agree their stupid rules how can take legal issues, after that he was googling my email and digging my information's saying who i am and what i am doing even if this is obviously break of my privacy. BUT THEIR FORUM SAYS YOU HAVE freedom and not censhorship and break of privacy and their funny statement, the webhostingtalk.com scam has directly break of my privacy and not left me delete or edit my own topic where i am author and they not asked any proofs lol. i saw on google many people leaving positive review after that they get banned. This stupid Andy disrespect me so much i am going all over the Internet leaving reviews for this he made and all people should know that webhostingtalk earning money from providers to promote them lol. and of course he disabled my account since he not had anything to say more and stfu.

Mission Statement:
WebHostingTalk.com is a community-driven resource whose goal is to keep consumers and businesses informed of the continued innovations and evolution of the web hosting industry and to

Provide the most comprehensive and accurate information available
Evolve this web site to enhance the user experience
Keep topical, relevant and visionary
Provide its members and guests with an enjoyable environment
Define and grow development within the web hosting industry
Promote goodwill between providers and end-users
Aid users in the understanding of choosing suitable providers for their needs
Provide the public with a venue for recourse and accountability
Promote business ethics and entrepreneurship in hosting businesses.

more links :

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hosting/comments/4nmhe9/andy_aka_postbox_admin_from_webhostingtalkcom/

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/andy-aka-postbox-admin-from-webhostingtalk-com-covers-fake-topic.2781868/

http://e-worldhosting.com/index.php?/topic/1092-andy-aka-postbox-admin-from-webhostingtalkcom-covers-fake-topics/#entry1690

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Andy-Aka-Postbox-Admin-W-t517603.html&pid=1109672796#entry1109672796

Comments

• FalzoFalzo Member

TL;DR; ?

Thanked by 1rds100
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I genuinely look forward to the rest of this thread.

• andyyandyy Member

@jarland said:
    I genuinely look forward to the rest of this thread.

what forward lol the person is obviously crazy my account got disabled even because i was asking for my normal constitutional rights if you google you will see more people had the same experience lol

andyy said: i was asking for my normal constitutional rights

This just got good.

• people still actually visit WHT?

• My first question when I saw the thread title: WTF?

• andyyandyy Member

@TarZZ92 said:
    people still actually visit WHT?

the most fake website in the internet from now and on i hope some serious people see that there and not have their members like a shit lol i will open everywhere my experience i told him the party just started lol

• wtf are you talking about

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • AmitzAmitz Member

WHT still exists? I thought they had just bots posting there in the meantime...

• andyyandyy Member

@Amitz said:

it exists and they have this bots and mostly reviews there are all fake you can do whatever you want its a total scam lol . thanks guys for the posts and messages! i thought i was the only one who noticed this big scam soon the reveal will be on much more websites

• You got duped OP

• AmitzAmitz Member

I cannot help it. As soon as the words "lol", "constitutional rights", "scam", "fake", "crazy" and, again, "lol" appear within one posting, I am usually out. Same here. Sorry.

• dailydaily Member

I'm too tired for this shit..

• IshaqIshaq Member

So are you Andy.. or?

I'm confused.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • andyyandyy Member

@Ishaq said:
    So are you Andy.. or?
    I'm confused.

andy is the scamer admin from webhostingtalk.com scam let me tell you what happened again i opened long ago a bad review topic for a company and they not give a shit asking me if it was correct or not lol after i re openeed a fake topic but now it was my mistake messing names and doing it with purpose to tell the provider i not play with putting shit against them. lol again nobody asked me any single proof for this if it is true or not when i reported to staff to delete the topic or edit it they said me someone "pushes me to remove it" lol :D isn't it crazy? i tell this crazy idiot that i have no proofs how can you say that and he was keep insisting that some is pushing me ahahah :D his miserable behavior continued and he got angry. he put his hands into my personal staff my googling my email and searching in different websites who am i and what is my name and state and even address? how this idiots has privilege to do this? when i told him that i will post this everywhere he got more angry and started closing tickets and even put another admin to disable my account. you can open any fake topic there and this idiot said me he seek for the truth without proofs lol they disrespect you and they put hands into your privacy email and everything checking who you are. ALSO I WONT REMOVE ANY TOPIC I GOT A MESSAGE TO REMOVE THE TOPICS WHICH I WROTE EVERYWHERE AND EVEN I WILL POST THIS INTO MULTIPLE OTHER FORUMS ok bot of Andy's?

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited June 2016
  • andyyandyy Member

same moderator making problems www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2156-webhostingtalk/page-5

• Amitz said: I cannot help it. As soon as the words "lol", "constitutional rights", "scam", "fake", "crazy" and, again, "lol" appear within one posting, I am usually out. Same here. Sorry.

Hell yea, but so much fun to read that.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • How do people that write these "walls of text" expect anyone to understand what they are saying?

@globalRegisters said:
    How do people that write these "walls of text" expect anyone to understand what they are saying?

I want so badly to understand it. It sounds like a cool story.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • andyyandyy Member

@globalRegisters said:
    How do people that write these "walls of text" expect anyone to understand what they are saying?

some of you understand and some not i cant be more simple this is how i write most people has understand what i am saying and if you was member of wht you will sure understand better.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Well, for starters you could, for example form sentences and use punctuation marks.

Thanked by 4Falzo Pwner ATHK rds100
  • All English words, but not put together in a coherent form.

Anyway... I'm too confused to understand what the heck is going on. It sounds to me like the OP posted a fake review just to test WHT's policies and their enforcement; then an admin started Googling the OP and finding information about him/her??? I don't know.

This thread has all the hallmarks of being popcorn worthy, but in the end is a bit of a disappointment: 2 out of 5 stars.

Thanked by 1jar
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited June 2016

So what is the issue over there just so that we can understand? what topic did 'postbox' cover?

Are you a 5 year old kid? because you write like one.

Banhammer time for you maybe?

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • awvnxawvnx Member

:D

• @Amitz said:

Yeah that's what I though aswell... maybe one of their bots is trying to rebel?

• @zafouhar said:
    Are you a 5 year old kid? because you write like one.

Keep in mind he may likely to have used google translator

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2016

The staff there have always been nice to me, they seem like cool people, just like the staff here on LET. You seem like a disgruntled kid on a rampage for no good reason. Honestly, is it worth wasting days of your life going around the internet talking shit about a forum admin?

• lazytlazyt Member

Posted reviews, now wants to change of delete review. Claims they were fake in beginning to try and get mods to allow it.

Mods are curious or cautious. Ask if being forced or intimidated to do so. OP gets mad or tries to undercut value of posts on WHT by starting smear campaign on other sites.

At least that's what the mod/ admin for many forums over the years gets out of it.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @William said:

Amitz said: I cannot help it. As soon as the words "lol", "constitutional rights", "scam", "fake", "crazy" and, again, "lol" appear within one posting, I am usually out. Same here. Sorry.

Hell yea, but so much fun to read that.

You managed to read this garbage? How?