Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is this offer for you ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How is this offer for you ?

cociucociu Member

Hello Guys/Girls ,

we want to start to offer dedi in LET price. So i want to know if this dedi will be atractive for you in 39 eur/mo no setup fee :

DL160 G6 procesorr 2x L5630

64 gb ram

500 gb hdd up to 8x4tb/server and maybe some ssd offer too.

1 ipv4 up to 256 ipv and /48 ipv6

1gbps shared (burst for 10 min any time to 1gbps, past 10 min limited to 250mbps)

traffic let talk about 10tb/mo

PLEASE NOTE : this is not a offer thread so please dont ask about provide of any offer . We will start to offer this product in maximum 10 days , just want to know if have interest or not because for the moment we are limited in this kind of servers and if is possible i want to make a ideea if i buy more of not.

If any Moderator think this thread is against any rules is free to delete it and i previous send my apologise.

Thanked by 1raptorpeanutbuttr

Comments

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

it's quite old and will be expensive to run in long run. but seems cheap ish

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

When you offer 30TB/m on a 2€ VPS I would expect to at least have 30TB Traffic here.

I also personally would prefer more HDD space and less Ram (maybe 32gb ram and 2x1TB HDD).

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Voxility DDoS protection on VPS and dedicated products?

• @tr1cky said:
    When you offer 30TB/m on a 2€ VPS I would expect to at least have 30TB Traffic here.

I also personally would prefer more HDD space and less Ram (maybe 32gb ram and 2x1TB HDD).

yeah....pricing is pretty decent for the specs, but as @tr1cky said, 32GB RAM with more disk space should be much more beneficial and popular.

• cociucociu Member

linuxthefish said: Voxility DDoS protection on VPS and dedicated products?

yes start in maximum 10 days

• cociucociu Member

tr1cky said: I also personally would prefer more HDD space and less Ram (maybe 32gb ram and 2x1TB HDD).

aditional hdd will be cheap so .... i dont see cut 32 gb ram but definetly i will think about.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

I'd expect more BW. Only EU host that I've seen that does it like the Americans with 10TB

• cociucociu Member

hawc said: I'd expect more BW. Only EU host that I've seen that does it like the Americans with 10TB

i will think in 30 tb/mo but really dont want to atract abusers.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

cociu said: i will think in 30 tb/mo but really dont want to atract abusers.

coming from the same guy who's selling line is "DMCA FREE Torrents Allowed".

• cociucociu Member

TarZZ92 said: coming from the same guy who's selling line is "DMCA FREE Torrents Allowed".

no worries will be free DMCA , if for you dmca with abuse the line is the same i think you are verry wrong.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • MadMad Member
    edited May 2016

@cociu said:

tr1cky said: I also personally would prefer more HDD space and less Ram (maybe 32gb ram and 2x1TB HDD).

aditional hdd will be cheap so .... i dont see cut 32 gb ram but definetly i will think about.

I completely agree with @tr1cky.

I would personally prefer lower RAM and higher HDD such as 32GB RAM and 2x1 TB HDD. You will probably get more interest cause you give the RAID opportunity.

Bandwidth? Neither 10 nor 30...20 would be ideal. Keep it as a personal suggestion ;)

• cociucociu Member

andreamada said: Bandwidth? Neither 10 nor 30...20 would be ideal. Keep it as a personal suggestion ;)

we will see , thanks

• @cociu : suggest including /29 ipv4 minimum in Base model for such a virtualization-friendly dual-socket box .

Single IP is fine for single socket server.

Also, 10TB gigabit could be OK depending on the new network upgrades you have planned.

Your network will be an important factor in setting customer expectations.

Great box for consolidating all those idle vpses.

Now just waiting for Drive pricing.

• alexnjhalexnjh Member

Looks good except network might be a important factor.

• ankittulsianankittulsian Member
    edited May 2016

I would love to have 32GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 30TB Bandwidth, Europe Location and a processor which can handle Plex with 1080p most of the time and sometimes 4K videos.

• 16GB RAM,2TB or more HD.10TB bw is fine.

• ShadeShade Member

Do at least a Raid 1, so 2 harddrives, and this offer is great. I think even 16GB of RAM is enough.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • ehabehab Member

hello cociu , can you can also consider lower specs with lower prices starting from 15€/month .. thanks

• Given 64 gb of ECC ram instead of SSD, just give the unused RAM to ZFS ARC and watch your zfs (hdd)mirrors FLY

• RurikoRuriko Member

I would like to see you price match kimsufi servers

• cociucociu Member

Ruriko said: I would like to see you price match kimsufi servers

if for you is only the priice interest definetly i am not the person, more i am to small to compare with a such company

• If this would include Voxility's protection then I'd definitely be considering it providing connectivity is acceptable to most places. I found Online's network acceptable and I can't imagine yours is worse than theirs.

Although I'd definitely like to see an E3, 32GB RAM as well for those needing better single core performance. Not to mention perhaps a cheaper box or higher storage box being offered, I'm always on the hunt for another backup destination... Regardless, definitely interested to say the least.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

I'd like to see a storage box, but instead of something like 2x1TB disks, it made up of more disks like 4x500GB disks.

• 20TB seems to be common with UK/EU providers I'm currently using, and even though I don't come anywhere near that for personal servers it's nice to know it's available - especially on a server with a lot of disks and RAM.

• anything you can offer with 8gb ram and 1tb disk or moar ill love lke a fat kid loves cake

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2016

raptorpeanutbuttr said: anything you can offer with 8gb ram and 1tb disk or moar ill love lke a fat kid loves cake

due of hight demand of less ram and more space definetly i will think in a proper dedi with more hdd.

Thanked by 2Junkless vpsGOD