Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenVZ 256MB Special - Two available Locations - KC/JV
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenVZ 256MB Special - Two available Locations - KC/JV

JacobJacob Member
edited December 2012 in Offers

Hello! There is currently a small amount of the 256MB Special available, exclusively available upto christmas.

10GB Disk space
256MB Dedicated
256MB Burstable
550GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit Port (Kansas City)

Stock as of posting: 10

Price: $18.95 / Annually Click to Signup!

60GB Disk space
1024MB Dedicated
2048MB Burstable
1000GB 2000GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit Port (Kansas City)
Submit a ticket for the bandwidth upgrade! Use Coupon small2048 for the $7.00 price reduction.

Price: $7.00 / Monthly Click to Signup!

Features
On-demand backups, the 256MB OVZ Special Includes 1 Backup and the Small plan 2 Backups!
Preloaded TUN/PPP/CSF Modules. No need to submit a ticket!
Phone support (when available), email support and ticket support!

The plans by default include 1 IPv4, and IPv6 is currently not available. The offers are available in both Jacksonville and Kansas City.

TOS | AUP

If you have any questions, then drop us a email, or submit a ticket any emergency support can be answered by phone.

Regards,
Jacob.

Comments

• The anual one doesn't look bad at all @Jacob

• Thanks, I was undecided on the bandwidth. but 550GB seems more suitable for the price.

@BronzeByte said: The anual one doesn't look bad at all @Jacob

• @Jacob

Can you please link me to your TOS?

• I have now included this in the main post.

@BronzeByte said: Can you please link me to your TOS?

• @Jacob

I suppose private VPNs and IRC servers are allowed?

• Anything that is not stated in the TOS/AUP is allowed.

@BronzeByte said: I suppose private VPNs and IRC servers are allowed?

• :O

I know they moved the servers I have with them, I didn't know it was that far away?

• Not sure..

@Liam said: Maybe @jack can chime in, I thought it all got moved to Scranton...

PS: 4 x 256MB are remaining, went faster then I expected.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited December 2012

The downtime was not near 24 Hours by far for any of my servers, and it was a planned outage / maintainance.

@Jack said: How didn't you know that they had moved the servers?

• AsadAsad Member
    edited December 2012

@Jacob @Jack @Liam Is that what this downtime is on my server for 25 hours? (at the bottom)

• How did you not notice the move i'm confused.

• @Spencer The move was noticed, they didn't notify me that the servers was going in another DC. Also it was supposedly only ~ 7 hrs downtime.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited December 2012

@Jacob Wait a minute, so you had my server moved to a different datacentre without telling me? I wasn't even let known about the "only ~ 7 hrs downtime". And not only that, you weren't aware of the move yourself?

Wow, that is unbelievable..

• JacobJacob Member
    edited December 2012

I wasn't aware that it would be moved so far away, I didn't question volumedrive just set the maintainance date and all was good.

Looking further into this, backtracking... I can see the node was offline from:
    date: 9 November 2012 20:23
    subject: Service Change JV: 1 DOWN

To:

date: 10 November 2012 21:46
    subject: Service Change JV: ALL UP

It's been a long week, and weekend.

@Liam said: It couldn't of taken only 7 hours? The journey is around 14 hours itself...

You was given notice, don't exaggerate. check your email, it would of been sent from SolusVM most likely.

@AsadHaider said: you weren't aware of the move yourself?

• AsadAsad Member
    edited December 2012

@Jacob said: You was given notice, don't exaggerate. check your email, it would of been sent from SolusVM most likely.

What email? When was it sent? I did check first before posting here.

• Looks like twitter was used instead.

also another tweet was sent when completed:

@AsadHaider said: What email? When was it sent? I did check first before posting here.

• @Jacob Why the hell would you send out a tweet to notify clients about 25 hours downtime? lol that's incredibly retarded :|

• Twitter is also linked in the WHMCS area, so for anyone paying the Invoices, and tickets, etc.. would see the tweet.

It makes sense, and majority of companies do the exact same.

@AsadHaider said: Why the hell would you send out a tweet to notify clients about 25 hours downtime? lol that's incredibly retarded :|