Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

adult webmaster
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

adult webmaster

emre22emre22 Member
edited April 2016 in Help

Hey dear LETers,

do we have some adult webmasters around here or at least can you recommend me a forum for that kind of stuff?

Ps. Summer is coming

Comments

• dailydaily Member

I'm an adult, how can I help you?

• reeky flange dot net

I'll try offer something useful. Try some of the 'black hat' webmaster forums as there are people there that'll do adult/pharma/whatever as a general marketing mix. Should be useful from the marketing PoV or at least a pointer towards people who can offer you better pointers...

Thanked by 1emre22
  • @dailymc said:
    I'm an adult, how can I help you?

Debian thnx

No seriously

• sinsin Member

gfy.com is one of the bigger adult webmaster forums still active

Thanked by 1emre22
  • This is an area I know fairly well, but if you're looking for a community then gfy is top on the clearweb. Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions. I'm more on the infrastructure and CDN side but jack off all trades out of necessity.

Thanked by 1emre22
  • gfy.com is the best place you could go for something like this. They have a section for webmasters where you can make some connections there. Give em a try and sign up you're sure to find something useful

Thanked by 1emre22