Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sort Survey regarding Email, great if you can fill it out!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sort Survey regarding Email, great if you can fill it out!

CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider
edited April 2016 in Help

It would be great if you could fill out this survey for me: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2KDRDDK regarding professional business email addresses.

Thanks!

Comments

• Done, I wonder what it's for?

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Thanks @linuxthefish, it's an Email platform of course, that is under private beta for now. Will soon have a post here when the public beta is on.

If anyone like to join the private beta, pm me i'll connect you with our team

• @Quadcone said:
    Thanks @linuxthefish, it's an Email platform of course, that is under private beta for now. Will soon have a post here when the public beta is on.

If anyone like to join the private beta, pm me i'll connect you with our team

Something like mxroute or more like mandrill where it's just a transactional mail platform? The latter is something mxroute is missing with email delivery stats and API like mandrill had.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Something like mxroute with REST APIs for both SMTP and IMAP, along with email delivery stats.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish