Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Internal Server Error 500
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Internal Server Error 500

emre22emre22 Member

Hey guys,

I am using webmin&virtualmin on my box.

I setup a wordpress blog, acetube,etc.

ffmpeg is installed:

[root@amsterdam ~]# ffmpeg FFmpeg version 0.6.5....

everything is working except thumbnail creation. It delivers me a "500 Internal Server Error"

in "etc/httpd/logs/error_log" it gives me [Wed Apr 20 14:00:16 2016] [warn] mod_fcgid: process 8772 graceful kill fail, sending SIGKILL

can somebody please help me with that :(

Comments

• emre22emre22 Member
    edited April 2016

btw I changed FcgidIOTimeout to 500 in fcgid.conf but I am still getting the same error, I dont know if mod_fcgid is the reason for the internal server error.

FFmpeg Path in plugin settings is set to /usr/bin/ffmpeg and the file exists there.

• And restarted apache, did you?

Thanked by 1emre22
  • @Geekoine said:

And restarted apache, did you?

Yes I did

• Is there anything more in your error_log? Also what's in your PHP error log?

Thanked by 1emre22
  • @Clouduru said:
    Is there anything more in your error_log? Also what's in your PHP error log?

found something interesting.

Video vps and website vps are different.

so website vps is downloading the video file to generate the thumbnail, but it has not enough time to download it. how can I increase the time for letting the server download without causing the internal server error after 30secs?

• BochiBochi Member

@emre22 said:
    how can I increase the time for letting the server download without causing the internal server error after 30secs?

Did you try raising your script execution time?

Thanked by 1emre22
  • solved, thank you