Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Southeast Asia VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Southeast Asia VPS

Alien2001Alien2001 Member
edited March 2016 in Help

As title says. I know HostUS, linode, DO. I need a good routeing. (China Telecom) But I needn't CN2, too expensive.

CPU: 1 core

RAM: 1GB~2GB

HDD: 25GB~35GB

Bandwidth: More than 500GB

IPv4 1

More than 100Mbps Port

I like KVM, but OpenVZ is ok.

$7~ $12

Thanks.

Comments

• Dediserve?

• @Junkless said:
    Dediserve?

Oh, I know Dediserve. But his network not friendly to China.

• TammyTammy Member
    edited March 2016

Try Starrdns?I use their jp vps to fuck G*W.Their support are very nice.

2 Core

1GB RAM

30GB HDD

700GB Traffic

100Mbps Bandwidth

1 IP

80RMB/m you can pay with payapl

Looking Glass:hk1.lg.starrydns.com

AFF:http://my.starrydns.com/aff.php?aff=355&pid=350

• @Tammy said:
    Try Starrdns?I use their jp vps to fuck G*W.Their support are very nice.

Good. I will think it over.

• Hmm...anyting else?

• IndoVirtue's Singapore location? Their looking glass at http://singapore-lg.indovirtue.com/

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

HostHatch Hong Kong maybe? If that counts as Southeast Asia...

• @BunnySpeed said:
    HostHatch Hong Kong maybe? If that counts as Southeast Asia...

Opps... Datacenter is softlayer HK?

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

It is indeed.

EDIT: Well technically:

Our servers are located in one of Pacnet's data centers in Hong Kong
    and are using the SoftLayer network which is one of the best available global
    and local networks. Carriers in Hong Kong include PCCW, Pacnet, NTT, China Telecom,
    China Unicom along with peering at Equinix and HKIX.

• @BunnySpeed said:
    It is indeed.

EDIT: Well technically:

Our servers are located in one of Pacnet's data centers in Hong Kong
    and are using the SoftLayer network which is one of the best available global
    and local networks. Carriers in Hong Kong include PCCW, Pacnet, NTT, China Telecom,
    China Unicom along with peering at Equinix and HKIX.

I dislike SoftLayer HK, but Softlayer have big bandwidth...
    Hmm...

• chrisfechrisfe Member
    edited March 2016

@Alien2001 said:
    As title says. I know HostUS, linode, DO. I need a good routeing. (China Telecom) But I needn't CN2, too expensive.

CPU: 1 core

RAM: 1GB~2GB

HDD: 25GB~35GB

Bandwidth: More than 500GB

IPv4 1

More than 100Mbps Port

I like KVM, but OpenVZ is ok.

$7~ $12

Thanks.

Try LeaseWeb Singapore.

• vdedivdedi Member

dediserve, leaseweb, hostus, quadhost, simplercloud, indovirtue, conoha, oneasiahost, server.lu. that's what I know

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • easyeasy Member

oneasiahost

• @vdedi said:
    dediserve, leaseweb, hostus, quadhost, simplercloud, indovirtue, conoha, oneasiahost, server.lu. that's what I know

Wow!

• @vdedi said:

Which provider do you think is the best ?

• @chrisfe said:
    Which provider do you think is the best ?

Hostus. They use softlayer SG datecenter. Fast and cheap. But softlayer(SG) not the most consistent of network.(My ISP is China Telecom)
    ConoHa peer with CN2. But.. Hmm... I am speechless.I don't know what else to say....

Thanked by 1chrisfe
  • Alien2001Alien2001 Member
    edited March 2016

@chrisfe said:
    Try LeaseWeb Singapore.

LeaseWeb is good, but I hate earnest money, $1000! I just want to buy a little VPS, but $1000 can buy a nice server!

• I don't understand $1000 for earnest money. I bought VPS 1G Ram, 40G SSD, only 5usd/month.

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited March 2016

@Alien2001 said:
    LeaseWeb is good, but I hate earnest money, $1000! I just want to buy a ittle VPS, but $1000 can buy a nice server!

Maybe buy from @ru_tld his a Leaseweb reseller.

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited March 2016

@chrisfe said:
    I don't understand $1000 for earnest money. I bought VPS 1G Ram, 40G SSD, only 5usd/month.

Leaseweb charge a 1k deposit for customers coming from countries that they assume that is high risk.

• @masterqqq said:
    Leaseweb charge a 1k deposit for customers coming from countries that they assume that is high risk.

Yep...

• Hi, we have premium china route from HK data center, However, the price is higher than your budget. May be you can consider on this.

• @Junkless said:
    Dediserve?

Dediserve is good for China Unicom but shit for China Telecom

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • If you just want good route to China Telecom, I'd suggest Russia vps with Rostelecom. I know @deployvm from XFireHost would help you to get one. The connection speed to China Telecom is much better than most of Hongkong and Singapore servers. The Ping value will be close to Singapore which is around 100ms.

Thanked by 1deployvm
  • deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

@Greyhound said:
    If you just want good route to China Telecom, I'd suggest Russia vps with Rostelecom. I know deployvm from XFireHost would help you to get one. The connection speed to China Telecom is much better than most of Hongkong and Singapore servers. The Ping value will be close to Singapore which is around 100ms.

Thanks, but however we don't have any stock at the moment! Sorry!

• @Greyhound said:
    If you just want good route to China Telecom, I'd suggest Russia vps with Rostelecom. I know deployvm from XFireHost would help you to get one. The connection speed to China Telecom is much better than most of Hongkong and Singapore servers. The Ping value will be close to Singapore which is around 100ms.

Yeah, I know.

• @admsam said:
    Hi, we have premium china route from HK data center, However, the price is higher than your budget. May be you can consider on this.

HK? Which datacenter? Sha Tin China telecom data center? Or Hong Kong new world data center?

• Hi,

we are hosted at HGC data center. currently using PCCW, HGC as upstream, and our network connected to HKIX as well. April onwards will be connected to China Mobile.

• @admsam said:
    Hi,

we are hosted at HGC data center. currently using PCCW, HGC as upstream, and our network connected to HKIX as well. April onwards will be connected to China Mobile.

Well...How much port speed.

• Our cloud system are connect to multiple 10G port, with 1G bandwidth shared. However, we are limit on data transfer.