Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sentris reviews,stay away from this hosting company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

sentris reviews,stay away from this hosting company

Just wanted to remind you, stay away from sentris!!

Comments

• mike0000mike0000 Member
    edited March 2016

First off, can we cut this shit out with "I'm running to ________ to show how horrible you are!" It doesn't make the case that they're a bad provider, it just makes you look like a nightmare customer.

You got a 6 min response on a billing ticket telling you they can't do it. Then you followed up with a request a few mins later, and again an hour after that with "are you there?!" - and managed to insult them explaining how easy it is to do. Then 26 hours later you lost your cool. Calm down.

Every time you bumped that ticket you were dropped to the bottom of the queue. If you had let that original message sit, you probably would've gotten a response in a reasonable time frame, but you showcased that you're probably a nightmare to work with and they're just praying that you cancel now.

• @mikeyur said:
    First off, can we cut this shit out with "I'm running to ________ to show how horrible you are!" It doesn't make the case that they're a bad provider, it just makes you look like a nightmare customer.

You got a 6 min response on a billing ticket telling you they can't do it. Then you followed up with a request a few mins later, and again an hour after that with "are you there?!" - and managed to insult them explaining how easy it is to do. Then 26 hours later you lost your cool. Calm down.

Every time you bumped that ticket you were dropped to the bottom of the queue. If you had let that original message sit, you probably would've gotten a response in a reasonable time frame, but you showcased that you're probably a nightmare to work with and they're just praying that you cancel now.

yes,I got a 6 min response,But for me,the response is nothing,It did not help me solve any problems,I mean,Isn't it a very easy thing to change the plan?

• lornechoi said: Isn't it a very easy thing to change the plan?

It depends what plan you were moving from. If they said it's not possible, then it's not possible.

A polite "I would like to upgrade. Would it be possible to transfer the remaining credit from this plan to a new order?" would've likely (99% sure) gotten you the result you wanted.

• @jarland probably wrong title. Don't see provider here in fault.

Thanked by 1VPS_Unlimited
  • @mikeyur said:
    A polite "I would like to upgrade. Would it be possible to transfer the remaining credit from this plan to a new order?" would've likely (99% sure) gotten you the result you wanted.

Thank you for the correction.
    when I asked a refund and I will buy KVM 2GB SSD plan by myself,I think it is one of the most simple solution,I got a 6 min response,so I think they did not have much tickets to process,I wait an hour,but they did not reply.whether it is possible or not,they should reply!

• BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited March 2016

@lornechoi, what's their required response time according to their SLA? Please quote from their website when you find it?

(To be honest, it should be noted that you're buying from a provider that didn't even bother to throw together an actual marketing website. This is just a themed billing panel.)

• I don't see the provider at fault here either.
    Seems you are rather making them have a really hard time being nice to you.

• nepsneps Member

What a nightmare client.

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited March 2016

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Thread should be renamed and closed.

• RizRiz Member

BYE-BYE!!

• PremiumNPremiumN Member
    edited March 2016

sentris seems interesting. Might try it out sometime

Thanks to the OP for reminding me

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Well title doesn't say scam, rather the title seems purely opinion based. I'm leaning toward not editing it for that reason. Any moderators that disagree obviously feel free to.