Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for Magento required
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for Magento required

Need a server for a client with the following specs for a couple of Magento sites :

Cores 2-4 
RAM - 4 GB+ 
Disk 250 GB  
Bandwidth 3TB @Gbps 
Location - EU/UK Preferred 
Cpanel 
Budget - As reasonable as possible, for the spec/features offered.  

Any good offers ?

Comments

• jhjh Member

Do you need any Magento specific support? Do the sites take credit card payments directly?

• @jh said:
    Do you need any Magento specific support? Do the sites take credit card payments directly?

Magento specific support will be wonderful, but not expected at this point of time. And no, PCI compliance not required, if that is what you meant to ask. No direct cc payments on the site.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

More than happy to help with our SSD Cloud. Will be in touch via PM :).

• I can do in the US, plus fully managed let me know if would interest you in the US.

• We could do this in London, Reims, Falkenstein or Varna if KVM works for you?

• @MrRapidHost said:
    I can do in the US, plus fully managed let me know if would interest you in the US.
    @quadhost said:
    We could do this in London, Reims, Falkenstein or Varna if KVM works for you?

Feel free to send your offer via pm.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@Junkless said:
    Need a server for a client with the following specs for a couple of Magento sites :

Cores 2-4 
    RAM - 4 GB+ 
    Disk 250 GB  
    Bandwidth 3TB Gbps 
    Location - EU/UK Preferred 
    Cpanel 
    Budget - As reasonable as possible, for the spec/features offered.  

Any good offers ?

Hello there,

Please check out our offers from here: https://www.hetnix.com/he2bill/cart.php?gid=19

For the LWV4 package, we can offer you a free COMODO SSL DV Certificate for 2 years. Just open a ticket or send me a message if you're interested in this.

Thank you.

• @Junkless said:

Sent, feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

why do you need cPanel control panel for one website?

We do provide own cloud based solution for Magento but without cPanel control panel.

• @WebProject said:
    why do you need cPanel control panel for one website?

We do provide own cloud based solution for Magento but without cPanel control panel.

It's not me, it's the client. Though feel free to send the details of your service via pm. Sounds interesting.

• @Junkless said:

RAM 4096MB

Burstable RAM 6144MB

Disk Space 180GB RAID 10

Bandwidth 3.5TB

Cores 4 Core (3.6Ghz)

Dedicated IP 1

$67.99 / month

Discounted to $44.99/month

• @MrRapidHost said:

OVZ? Cpanel? Managed? Cost of extra ip? Where in US? Network port speed?

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

What is reasonable price to you? Cpanel license cost 15 euro. You can spend 30 - 40 euro/monthly for your needs?

• @Junkless said:

OVZ, Can do KVM aswell, Fully managed, can discount additional IPs to $1/mo instead of $1.5/mo, located in NJ and port speed is 1Gbps

• @bacloud said:
    What is reasonable price to you? Cpanel license cost 15 euro. You can spend 30 - 40 euro/monthly for your needs?

Reasonable means appropriate according to the specs offered. Cpanel license cost 14-15$, if I am not wrong (though many providers offer cheaper internal pricing, like hostus/time4vps etc).

If you mean 40 euros excluding the license, then I think there are more than a few dedis in that range with better specs than I listed (which are reasonable for the price/specs they offer). Hope it answers your question.

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited February 2016

@MrRapidHost said:
    OVZ, Can do KVM aswell, Fully managed, can discount additional IPs to $1/mo instead of $1.5/mo, located in NJ and port speed is 1Gbps

Ok, that is a good "reasonable" offer. Pricing for KVM ? CPU usage limits, if any ? Test ip/looking glass ? Cost of cpanel included ?

@Junkless said:

Well, I recommend to order a good VPS in reputable company than a cheap dedicated with power outages...

• @bacloud said:

You do know that there providers other than Delimiter with dedis in that range, dont you ? QPS, Gomach5, Online.net, OVH to name a few.

• @Jack said:
    Hi,

Our latest offer here may match your requirements; https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/76856/loveservers-awesome-uk-based-hosting-from-15-year#latest

2GB KVM

1vCPU

£4/mo

Manchester,U.K.

cPanel would be around £12/mo on top however if it's a single site we'd recommend going for some kind of LAMP stack rather than cPanel.

Sorry, doesnt meet the specification at all. Also, cpanel is REQUIRED. But thanks for the offer :)

• @Junkless said:

@Junkless said:

KVM would be 150GB SSD, 4GB Ram, No cpu usage limit aslong as not abused, including management and cPanel would be $50/mo, same rate for ips with an option for multiple ips if justified.

Test IP:http://45.58.112.211/100MB.zip

Thanked by 1Junkless

@Junkless said:

I know all of them very well. You can go with them if you will not anything critical in that server.

• @bacloud said:

If you mean they are not reliable/production ready, I am listening for your recommendations.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Sent you a PM! :)

• @Quadcone said:
    Sent you a PM! :)

Does not meet the requirements. Sorry !

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Disk, Bandwidth or Location?

• Comparing the specs posted in the first post here and your message, all three (there was no mention of any location).

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

$14/m - 3GB RAM and $21 4.5GB RAM - KVM VPS from Dewlance

Complete your all requirement.

• @DewlanceVPS said:
    $14/m - 3GB RAM and $21 4.5GB RAM - KVM VPS from Dewlance

Complete your all requirement.

Seriously? Can you please go through the first post again?

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited March 2016

I can see you're still looking for a provider. There was a OVZ offer at HostUS (which also offers cheap cPanel licenses AFAIK) with 6GB RAM, let me find it for you...

EDIT: Seems it only has 150GB Disk space: https://vrtz.net/vps/openvz/US/dallas/6.html (aff, also in London)

• @Traffic said:
    I can see you're still looking for a provider. There was a OVZ offer at HostUS (which also offers cheap cPanel licenses AFAIK) with 6GB RAM, let me find it for you...

EDIT: Seems it only has 150GB Disk space: https://vrtz.net/vps/openvz/US/dallas/6.html (aff, also in London)

Already in touch with Alexander and got a custom quote. Now just waiting for the client to give the green signal and finalize. Eu/UK Location might be the deciding factor.