Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

StormVZ NJ SSD Node Shutting Down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

StormVZ NJ SSD Node Shutting Down

DamianDamian Member
edited November 2012 in Providers

Echoed here, since I know from experience that WHMCS's mass mail tool tends to be drain bamaged frequently. If they prefer to post it themselves, I can have a mod delete this.

Hello Damian Harouff,

We have decided that we will be concluding end of life for our NJ SSD plans, this will come into date on Saturday 24th November 2012 (Next week - 10 days).

Your service: (snip)

FULL & PART REFUNDS AVAILABLE:
- If you have ordered within the last 5 days, you will be entitled to a FULL refund
- If it has been more then 5 days, we will be more then happy and issue a part/pro-rata refund for days not used

If no refund has been requested your VPS will be terminated on Saturday 24th November, we recommend that you move to our new Dallas, TX plans which are cheaper and as good with enterprise RE3 drives in RAID10 storage.

You may view the plans here:
http://stormvz.com/vps.html

Yearly plans:
http://stormvz.com/yearly/

As a thank you all plans are default on 100mbps port but we will upgrade you to a 1gbps port on your VPS for free on our amazing network on our Dallas plans for free.

If you have any questions or want to request a refund please submit ticket to billing:
https://my.stormvz.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3
After submitting your request, your VPS will be terminated and refund will be issued within 24 hours.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, we thank you for your corporation.

Regards,
Patrick Hayward
Managing Director
StormVZ Ltd.
http://stormvz.com

*This is an automated e-mail, please do not reply to this address. For support and inquiries, please login to the client area and submit a ticket.

FWIW, I submitted a ticket to have my NJ services with them credit towards my UK and TX services, and no issues with doing so. Whole process was done in a few minutes.

Comments

• I may have a bit of drain bamage myself here, but weren't those NJ SSD's a fairly recent recent plan?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited November 2012

We use smtp relay service and according to the stats all emails should be delivered to the inbox, regardless we're flexible and if you wish to move VPS to Dallas node, payment refund or credit we will do so upon request.

For undisclosed reasons we have decided to put it to an end of life, we have been nothing but happy with ReliableSite/Choopa nevertheless and maintained a 100% uptime on the node. One thing I can say is we will be expanding our UK nodes which will probably be our first colo'ed server

Thanks

@Nekki said: I may have a bit of drain bamage myself here, but weren't those NJ SSD's a fairly recent recent plan?

They've been up since we started, our Dallas TX node is the most recent

• @StormVZ my bad, I have so many provider offers in my inbox I get easily confused.

FWIW, I've been on a Dallas node pretty much since launch and it's been decent.

• @Nekki Good to know :) If you notice slow network speed it's probably because your VPS is locked on to a 10 or 100 mbps port (PM for free upgrade to 1gbps port) hint

• @StormVZ is that in the UK too :P ?

• @djvdorp If your using the VPS for proxy / site or whatever then sure, I don't mind. It's just that we had some recent orders that passed fraud check whom used it to send out malicious attacks and then clearing tb of bandwidth etc. Send me a PM :)

• LeeLee Veteran

I have a stormvz in the UK, really pleased with it, one of my better ones tbh.

• @StormVZ said: but happy with ReliableSite/Choopa nevertheless

Some asshole with a huge Choopa IP allocation has been HTTP flooding my forum like crazy :(