Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Samsung 840 SSD Ad
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Samsung 840 SSD Ad

laaevlaaev Member
edited November 2012 in General

Samsung has a.... creepy, but interesting advertisement to promote their new 840 SSD's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=l-d-rRkV4fo

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• My thoughts are, I wonder how much she got paid?

• A very interesting advertisement. I guess Samsung is hoping that it goes viral. Honestly I'll be sticking with my Crucial m4 until I find a real reason to upgrade.

• Good product, terrible advertisement.

• Her eyes will haunt me in my nightmare

• Samsung... Your ad is bad and you should feel bad
    I know their SSD has great performance but Crucial m4 is affordable and good enough for me.

• way too wacky :|

• @wdq - It already went viral... its got like a million views :P - At any rate samsung just sold like 20,000 of them based on that ad alone I'm sure. Probably paid the girl like a grand to do it LOL

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

not good to watch at 5 AM before going to sleep

• My computer loved me? :D

• WhizzWrWhizzWr Member
    edited November 2012

That overly-attached girlfriend is widely-known on any internet meme-base. No wonder the ads went viral
    I have to agree that for people who aren't familiar with meme reference this ads is a tad creepy, lol.

• NateN34NateN34 Member
    edited November 2012

Yes baby I will love you again, although I thought the Crucial M4 was enough for you :(