Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedicated server

perryoo11perryoo11 Member
edited January 2016 in Requests

hey

i looking for a dedicated server.

what i like to get:

cpu's: 6+ cores preffered
ram: 16 gigabyte prefered
disk space: 250 + preffered
network: 700 mb + preffered

anti ddos preffered.
custom iso's supported if posible.

my avarage usage on the currend one:

cpu cores (4 cpus): ~70% to ~90%
ram (8 gigabyte ram): ~100% (cpanel users btw no overselling sometimes a masive load)

budget:

~$200 max $300.

i wan't to use it for sentora a control panel for websites.

regards
perry

Comments

• probably need to add a location to your request ;-)

Thanked by 1perryoo11
  • @Falzo said:
    probably need to add a location to your request ;-)

oops >(

• OVH /sys / online / pyshcz ?

• @Caster said:
    OVH /sys / online / pyshcz ?

i don't want to go with ovh online. im await if there is someone else that thinks that can help me out.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2016

@perryoo11 said:

Hello Perry,

Please check out our offers for HP Servers in Germany: https://www.hetnix.com/germany-us-enterprise.xml

Currently we have a 30 EUR discount for HDPS-1 plan which is double the amount of RAM and more disk space.

Intel Xeon E5-2620 v3 6 Core 12 Threads @ 3.20 GHz

32 GB RAM DDR4 ECC

2x 2 TB HDD SATA

Unmetered Traffic

1 Gbps Port

1 Public IP

We can also offer you temporary KVM console for FREE so you can install an OS from your .iso file.

Thank you,

Andrei.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

London would do for you :)? I'd be happy to help. How much bandwidth do you require? 10TB a month sounds reasonable ?

• @perryoo11 said:
    i don't want to go with ovh online. im await if there is someone else that thinks that can help me out.

Mhmm... I think OVH.com is the best performance and uptime for an dedicated server.

I own an OVH dedicated server located in France, and I'm using it for Xen virtualization. It's great!

• @Clouvider said:
    London would do for you :)? I'd be happy to help. How much bandwidth do you require? 10TB a month sounds reasonable ?

more searching for thempolary unmetered and after a some months for how much i have used and limit on that amount off gigs. do you understand what i mean?

• i don't want to waste un used bandwidth btw

• how much ddos protection do you need ? like avg ?
    and hownlong do you want to rent for ?

• as long i have the money

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

What is the meaning of "custom ISO" do you want to have a big os choice or do you want to make the install yourself ?

• no proxmox i don't think most host have that standart.

• o btw adding i preffer to have 3 ips

I meant is it ok if you have access to the server (kvm) and there is an iso in a cdrom drive but you have to make the install yourself ?

• i want to have a option to inport an own iso

edited January 2016

Ok, so we can do it, during the order a customer can rent a kvm, support team ask by mail to the customer what ISO he wants and burns it on a dvd then the customer can make his install thanks to the kvm.

Location is France.

We have those servers in your budget range.

IKX-R410 intel bi xeon quad core 5000 32 Gb 2*1Tb raid hard

IKX-R710 intel bi xeon quad core HT E5520 32 Gb 2*1Tb raid hard

• Check your PM :)

• https://www.hetzner.de/ot/hosting/produkte_rootserver/px70ssd

as far as I know they have proxmox as image to choose from.

besides that proxmox can easily be installed on top of any debian install, without the need for a custom iso ;-)

• @Falzo said:
    https://www.hetzner.de/ot/hosting/produkte_rootserver/px70ssd

as far as I know they have proxmox as image to choose from.

besides that proxmox can easily be installed on top of any debian install, without the need for a custom iso ;-)

i know that that is posible but i feel better to install it with an iso

• Just as Falzo mentioned - www.Hetzner.de (In my opinion only if DDOS protection is not a must as they don't provide it and from what I read your server will get null-routed)

I've been using them since 2011 without any problems, all maintenance work communicated in advance, additional servers provisioned within minutes, and so on.

They have Proxmox automated install available, but not officially supported and it is still v3 as far as I remember (I always installed it from their rescue system). Recently I installed Proxmox 4 on top of Debian easily. I also came across a "guide" in which Hetzner briefly describes "Requirements for installing other Operating System images": http://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Eigene_Images_installieren/en

If you need a lot of IPs then I heard that they can be quite difficult to obtain and they require genuine justification, though I have never had this problem as I need only one.

:)

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Too bad we're not in Europe ;(

• You cqn still submit a offer.