Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i-83.net transferred all clients to quadhost
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i-83.net transferred all clients to quadhost

linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
edited January 2016 in Providers

Wondered why I started getting account created and invoice emails, seems to be from all my i-83.net products.

They just sent this email, more notification and better explanation would have been nice but everyone sucks at host mergers. EDIT: They also sent out a migration notice for "the next few days" on 05/10/2015, it contains some more info.

All active services with i-83.net have now been merged within the QuadHost account portal.

You should have recieved the welcome e-mail direct from the new panel with access information.

Good luck to @quadhost, he looks a good guy.

Thanked by 1KuJoe

Comments

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited January 2016

Ouch. Had I known I'd have ordered one a few days ago.

EDIT: See what I meant? "...however no changes are to be made to any currently active services..."

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited January 2016

I believe it's the same people behind both companies. Not sure why they rebranded, but don't expect to see any service problems as a result of this.

• Looks like i-83 forgot to send out invoices for their products during 2015, but I've paid at QuadHost and everyone is online as it should be in typical i-83 stability.

02:58:54 up 409 days, 22:36, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

• @Traffic said:
    Ouch. Had I known I'd have ordered one a few days ago.

EDIT: See what I meant? "...however no changes are to be made to any currently active services..."

Someone posted https://quadhost.net/account/cart.php?gid=19 on IRC

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • Thanks a lot!

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited January 2016

@linuxthefish said:
    They just sent this email, more notification and better explanation would have been nice but everyone sucks at host mergers.

We had a large rate of unsubscriptions when we sent the first mailing so figured just give another update once everything is complete.

@linuxthefish said:
    Looks like i-83 forgot to send out invoices for their products during 2015, but I've paid at QuadHost and everyone is online as it should be in typical i-83 stability.

02:58:54 up 409 days, 22:36, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Thanks for your repeated custom!

We paused invoices under the old brand and have given everyone until the 20th of this month to settle any invoices that were generated within our panel once everything was carried over.

We did have most clients merged over within the few days, it was mainly the NAT range and clients that took slightly longer than expected.

That would explain where all the orders for the remaining stock came from!

If anyone needs any assistance with any aspect of their service feel free to open a support ticket with us.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish