Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[ANONYMOUS / SWITZERLAND / BITCOIN] E5645 Core, 512 MB RAM, 20 GB Storage -- $28.5 Yearly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[ANONYMOUS / SWITZERLAND / BITCOIN] E5645 Core, 512 MB RAM, 20 GB Storage -- $28.5 Yearly

Highly-available Bitcoin VPS based on Xen from 28.5 USD / year

High availability VPS connected to a multihomed network through a 10 Gbps port. Based on Xen hypervisor and NAS storage. Starting at just $2.4 per month (minimum billing cycle - 12 months)

• Free & instant server deployment
  • No single point of failure solution
  • Fast and redundant SAN storage
  • 99.9% uptime SLA guarantee
  • Xen hypervisor
  • 10 Gbps network connection
  • Firewall, VNC console and snapshots
  • Multiple OS templates including ArchLinux, Gentoo, Fedora, Ubuntu, Centos etc
  • DNS hosting and PTR
  • Top-notch Interxion data center in Zurich, Switzerland
  • Strict privacy policy inspired by Swiss laws on data protection
  • Anonymous registration and payment via Bitcoin / Litecoin

Here's a typical node configuration that we use for VPS: 2 х E5645 CPU, 192 GB RAM ECC/REG, storage based on HA SAN, 4 x 10 Gbps network interfaces, Arista network switches with sub-500 nanosecond latency.

TEST IP: 46.28.204.55

VPS-V0

• 1 CPU Core
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 20 GB of Storage
  • 1 TB of Bandwidth
  • 10 Gbit/s port
  • No DDoS Protection
  • 28.42 USD / 25.96EUR / 28.08 CHF YEARLY -- ORDER

VPS-V1

• 1 CPU Core
  • 1024 MB RAM
  • 30 GB of Storage
  • 2 TB of Bandwidth
  • 10 Gbit/s port
  • No DDoS Protection
  • 47.37 USD / 43.26 EUR / 46.80 CHF YEARLY -- ORDER

Operating Systems

• Arch Linux 2015.04 x64
  • CentOS 5.4 x64
  • CentOS 5.4 x86
  • CentOS 6.5 x64
  • CentOS 6.5 x86
  • CentOS 7.1 x64
  • ClearOS Community 6.2 x64
  • ClearOS Community 6.2 x86
  • CloudLinux Server 6.4 x64
  • Debian 7.0 x64
  • Debian 7.0 x86
  • Debian 8.0 x64
  • Elastix 2.4 x64
  • Fedora 21 x64
  • Fedora 22 x64
  • Gentoo 2015.03 x64
  • openSUSE 12.1 x64
  • openSUSE 12.1 x86
  • openSUSE 13.1 x86
  • Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 x64
  • Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0 x64
  • Scientific Linux 6.2 x64
  • Scientific Linux 6.2 x86
  • Ubuntu 12.04 x64
  • Ubuntu 12.04 x86
  • Ubuntu 14.04 x64
  • Ubuntu 14.04 x86
  • Ubuntu 15.04 x64

DDoS Protection

Protection against DDoS attacks is available for extra charge of 99 CHF per each CPU core. However, it is advised to move to a Cloud VPS plan with free DDoS protection if your website is being hit with casual DDoS attacks.

Premium Support

CoinsHost provides 24/7 sales and technical support via live chat (text messaging), email and support tickets. Premium 1-hour SLA support.

Payment Methods

We accept Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC) and Nextcoin (NXT) instantly and with no middleman involved. You can also pay for CoinsHost products and services with Bank Wire, PayPal, Credit Cards, WebMoney and Perfect Money. Bitcoin price may fluctuate as it depends on its market value.

Minimum billing cycle terms - 1 year (12 months).

Comments

• Caution! Their service goes completely down every few days for up to one hour, usually between 12:00-15:00 CEST, since the last three months. My yearly VPS practically became a "get rid of this VPS from all monitors", including New Relic, Uptime Robot and nixStats, as they were wasting both credits and e-mail notifications.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2015

I don't get how is this in line with your claims of providing anonymous service, except if you want people to enter bogus info...

• And still no IPv6... what a shame

• @wrox said:
    Caution! Their service goes completely down every few days for up to one hour, usually between 12:00-15:00 CEST, since the last three months. My yearly VPS practically became a "get rid of this VPS from all monitors", including New Relic, Uptime Robot and nixStats, as they were wasting both credits and e-mail notifications.

There is an issue with OnApp software that causes the glitch that affects some of our clients. Currently we are moving to VMware to avoid these occurrences. Testing is almost complete, we'll notify our clients once new VMware setup is ready.

@Nyr said:
    I don't get how is this in line with your claims of providing anonymous service, except if you want people to enter bogus info...

We neither ask people to provide bogus info, nor we have any ability to check whether it is / or is not bogus if you pay with Bitcoin / Litecoin.

@Shade said:
    And still no IPv6... what a shame

Not yet.

• @incloudibly
    Could you do dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync && rm -f test? Last time I've used your service the disk was pretty slow.

• @incloudibly when you resolved the uptime issue with your switch to VMWare, could you make announcement? I'd love to try your service again then. Thx.

• @Anna_Parker said:
    incloudibly
    Could you do dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync && rm -f test? Last time I've used your service the disk was pretty slow.

Sure, will do and update here. You can also order a free VPS-V0 trial to perform your own tests.

@godong said:
    incloudibly when you resolved the uptime issue with your switch to VMWare, could you make announcement? I'd love to try your service again then. Thx.

Absolutely, we'll do our best to convey this news properly.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

In case people use a faked address and faked name, i guess you still check for the geolocation of the IP or if its residential, so will not workz.

• @Infinity580 said:
    In case people use a faked address and faked name, i guess you still check for the geolocation of the IP or if its residential, so will not workz.

I think OP means they will not check the validity of the info submitted, so fake/anonymous data will also be accepted by their system.

Is it correct @incloudibly?

• @Traffic said:
    Is it correct incloudibly?

Yes, it is.

• incloudiblyincloudibly Member
    edited January 2016

@godong said:
    incloudibly when you resolved the uptime issue with your switch to VMWare, could you make announcement? I'd love to try your service again then. Thx.

We've finally moved to VMware ESXi hypervisor, be the one of the first to test our juicy new offerings for the very same price as before.

What's new: VMware ESXi hypervisor, Free 10 Gbps DDoS Protection, Minimum billing cycle - 1 month.