Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to create 3 VPS on Delimiter server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to create 3 VPS on Delimiter server?

Hello,
@MarkTurner
I want know how to create 3 VPS on Delimiter server? Anyone have Tutorials?
Regards,
dpham

Comments

• At first, Mark has no obligation or duty to guide you how to create a vps in a delimiter server. Those servers are unmanaged and you suppose to know or willing to search and learn how to create a vps.
    Now, to have something to start with, you should give some details about the server and the vps specs.
    Do you have a single ipv4 and you want to use NAT with port forwarding? Do you have multiple ipv4 adresses? Do you have ipv6 and you want to use it for the vps?
    What type of vps you want to create? OpenVZ, KVM, XEN?
    The best way to start is to install proxmox and google the dozen's of tutorials that you can find for.

• order them =)

• jvnadr said: At first, Mark has no obligation or duty to guide you how to create a vps in a delimiter server. Those servers are unmanaged and you suppose to know or willing to search and learn how to create a vps.

Now, to have something to start with, you should give some details about the server and the vps specs.
    Do you have a single ipv4 and you want to use NAT with port forwarding? Do you have multiple ipv4 adresses? Do you have ipv6 and you want to use it for the vps?
    What type of vps you want to create? OpenVZ, KVM, XEN?
    The best way to start is to install proxmox and google the dozen's of tutorials that you can find for.

I know mark don't need help. But i need any tutorials. Thank you so much... i will find proxmox tutorials, i'm newbie so sorry :)

• Broken English in the Vietnamese communist "cong san cho' " world. :). Good luck with learning as the govt will shut you down especially on the internet media.

• Check out Proxmox, there are lots of tutorials online.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited December 2015

Also, an easy way is to install to your server a desktop environment (e.g. Debian LXDE) with vnc access or xrdp for easy windows access.
    Then, install either virtualbox or qemu with virt-manager (both are free). Then, you have a full and very easy graphical environment to create as much vps as you want. It is extremely easy to NAT them, too!

• @TheZealous said:
    Broken English in the Vietnamese communist "cong san cho' " world. :). Good luck with learning as the govt will shut you down especially on the internet media.

u are a dog :)

• @jvnadr said:
    Also, an easy way is to install to your server a desktop environment (e.g. Debian LXDE) with vnc access or xrdp for easy windows access.
    Then, install either virtualbox or qemu with virt-manager (both are free). Then, you have a full and very easy graphical environment to create as much vps as you want. It is extremely easy to NAT them, too!

thank u so!!!

• jvnadr said: jvnadr

i really like that screenshot, i used virtualbox but it was different, did you download all the isos on your left, or are preconfigured by virtualbox?

• nothing comes preconfigured with vbox. the nice thing is windows works on virtualbox without virtio drivers.

dedicados said: i really like that screenshot, i used virtualbox but it was different, did you download all the isos on your left, or are preconfigured by virtualbox?

• @dpham said:

Why do you feel the need to insult someone?

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@GM2015 said:
    the nice thing is windows works on virtualbox without virtio drivers.

it can work on qemu-kvm without virtio drivers too

• Yes, I believe I made windows xp and 7 work from cli with qemu, but I'm too noob to make networking work with cli.

But I got as far as attaching usb stuff to windows. Networking was and is over my head.

exception0x876 said: it can work on qemu-kvm without virtio drivers too

• dphamdpham Member
    edited December 2015

@Peroni said:
    because he insulted me first

• Oh you poor person.

dpham said: because he insulted me first

• dedicados said: i really like that screenshot, i used virtualbox but it was different, did you download all the isos on your left, or are preconfigured by virtualbox?

No, it's a screenshot from oracle's site. In my installation, there are some, cough, linux installations only!

Thanked by 2stallion dedicados
  • @dpham said:

Umz, if you want, you can go learn more English if you want to trade words with me in English ? :). Otherwise, whatever I type out next, you might not be able to understand.