Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Evolution Host | DDoS Protected KVM VPS | 99.95% SLA | IPv6 | France, USA & Canada | 512MB €4.99/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Evolution Host | DDoS Protected KVM VPS | 99.95% SLA | IPv6 | France, USA & Canada | 512MB €4.99/m

EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep
edited December 2015 in Offers

Evolution Host offer exceptionally high quality VPS hosting at an unbeatable price. Quality, enterprise grade hardware is the only option for your hosting needs. We understand the importance of delivering a highly reliable service with excellent customer support.

At Evolution Host, you get what you pay for. All resources are guaranteed and are yours. We do not throttle or limit your CPU if you use the resources that you are paying for, this ensures that you receive consistent performance - a necessity for production environments. Our servers are never over-sold to ensure that each and every client receives their allocated resources.

All VPS Include
KVM Virtualization
• 65, 535 IPv6 Addresses
Instant Setup
• Advanced DDoS Protection
• 99.95% uptime SLA
• Unbeatable customer support including live support
• Upgrade at any time
• VNC access - useful for troubleshooting!
• Reinstall your OS at any time
• Full root access
• Add additional IPv4 addresses at any time

Starter VPS
1 vCPU
512MB RAM
50GB Disk Space
200Mb/s Port
1TB Monthly Transfer
Cost: €4.99/mo
Order now: https://evolution-host.com/vps.php

Available Locations
• Roubaix, France | Test IP: 37.187.161.197
• Montreal, Canada | Test IP: 167.114.158.70
• Las Vegas, USA | Test IP: 104.194.26.138

Operating Systems
• Ubuntu 12.04 x86
• Scientific 6.3 x86
• openSUSE 13.1 x86
• openSUSE 13.1 x64
• Fedora 20 x86
• Fedora 20 x64
• Ubuntu 14.04 x86 LTS
• Ubuntu 14.04 x64 LTS
• CentOS 6.6 x86
• CentOS 6.6 x64
• CentOS 7.1 x64
• Scientific 7.0 x64
• Scientific 7.1 x64
• Fedora 21 x64
• Debian 7.8 x64
• Debian 8.0 x64
• Debian 8.0 x86
• Ubuntu 15.04 x64
• Ubuntu 15.04 x86
• Windows Server 2012 R2
• Windows Server 2008 R2
Need another OS? Contact us!

Contact our Staff
If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.
You can contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or via live support on the website: https://evolution-host.com/

Exchange rates at time of posting indicate that €4.99 is $5.48.

Comments

• At Evolution Host, you get what you pay for. All resources are guaranteed and are yours. We do not throttle or limit your CPU if you use the resources that you are paying for, this ensures that you receive consistent performance - a necessity for production environments. Our servers are never over-sold

From here I am assuming that if I get 1 vCPU I can use it 100% of the time without getting trottled?

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

@masterqqq said:
    From here I am assuming that if I get 1 vCPU I can use it 100% of the time without getting trottled?

That is correct sir. Feel free to contact support if you have any further questions, we'll be happy to help.