Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EvoBurst :: 1GB/100GB/2TB in EU - €20/yr - Computer says YES!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EvoBurst :: 1GB/100GB/2TB in EU - €20/yr - Computer says YES!

AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
edited December 2015 in Offers

Dear LET-ers,

EvoBurst Solutions was born for one purpose and one purpose alone, To provide affordable services for linux professionals.

Over the last year, we have expanded beyond comprehension, with the upcoming launch of our new KVM brand. Expected release of early 2016.

We are currently running some great promotions for our current OpenVZ Based Brands.

These services are available in multiple locations world wide!

---------------------------------------

Current Discounts & Offers

EvoBurst-100GB-NL-2015 LIMITED
1 vCPU Core
1GB RAM
100GB Space
2TB transfer
1Gbps uplink
1 x IPv4
/64 IPv6 NL Only - Order Now - €20.00 Per Year - NO COUPON NEEDED

EvoBurst - VPN Special LIMITED
1 vCPU Core
256MB RAM
1TB Bandwidth PER MONTH
5GB SSD (USA) or SAS (EU)
1Gbps uplink
1 x IPv4
/64 IPv6 Order Now - €10.00 Per Year - NO COUPON NEEDED

MEGA512
1vCPU Core
512MB RAM
256MB vSWAP
5GB HDD
1 x NAT IPv4 (20 Forwarded Ports + 1 Forwarded SSH Port)
IPv6 Subnet
1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbit
Available in: Lenoir, North Carolina - Los Angeles, California - Kansas City, Missouri - Roubaix, France -Dusseldorf, Germany - Stockholm, Sweden Order Now -€4.50 Per Year- Coupon: MEGA1

MEGA1024
1vCPU Core
1024MB RAM
512MB vSWAP
7GB HDD
1 x NAT IPv4 (20 Forwarded Ports + 1 Forwarded SSH Port)
IPv6 Subnet
1.5TB @ 1Gbit
Available in: Lenoir, North Carolina - Los Angeles, California - Kansas City, Missouri - Roubaix, France -Dusseldorf, Germany - Stockholm, Sweden Order Now -€6.50 Per Year- Coupon:MEGA15

BVZ512
1 vCPU Core
512MB RAM
256MB vSwap
15GB HDD
1TB @ 1Gbit
Dedicated IPv4 Address
IPv6 Subnet
Available in: Los Angeles, California - Dallas, Texas - Miami, Florida Order Now -*€6.00 Per Year - Coupon: BUDGET1

BVZ1024
1 vCPU Core
1024MB RAM
512MB vSwap
25GB HDD
1.5TB @ 1Gbit
Dedicated IPv4 Address
IPv6 Subnet
Available in: Los Angeles, California - Dallas, Texas - Miami, Florida Order Now -€9.00 Per Year- Coupon: BUDGET15

EvoBurst1G
1GB RAM
10GB SSD (USA) or SAS (EU)
1TB Bandwidth
1 Dedicated IPv4
/64 IPv6 Subnet
Available In: Seattle, Washington - Los Angeles, California - Amsterdam, The Netherlands EvoBurst1G - €15.00 Per Year*- Coupon: BURST15

EvoBurst2G
2GB RAM
15GB SSD (USA) or SAS (EU)
2TB Bandwidth
2 Dedicated IPv4
/64 IPv6 Subnet
Available In: Seattle, Washington - Los Angeles, California - Amsterdam, The Netherlands EvoBurst2G -€3.00 Per Month- Coupon: BURST21
EvoBurst2G -€30.00 Per Year- Coupon: BURST210
EvoBurst4G
4GB RAM
30GB SSD (USA) or SAS (EU)
4TB Bandwidth
2 Dedicated IPv4
/64 IPv6 Subnet
Available In: Seattle, Washington - Los Angeles, California - Amsterdam, The Netherlands

EvoBurst4G -*€4.00 Discount*- Monthly Billing Cycle - Coupon: BURST42

Discounts are only available on mentioned billing cycles above, No Currency Conversion is applicable with discounts (ie,*€2 Discount on USD currency will equal $2 USD) - Coupons and Offers listed within this offer are for NEW Services ONLY. Valid until 15th January 2016.

We hope you will enjoy our little news,

Best Regards,

• EvoBurst Solutions Team!

Comments

• Nothing in Seattle for MEGA1024?

• No, NAT isn't available in Seattle, we left that to NexHost.

• @AutoSnipe said:
    No, NAT isn't available in Seattle, we left that to NexHost.

Oh okay. I'm happy with the NL service anyway :)

Going to get a VPN special in Seattle then.

• Glad you are happy with the service @PetaByet :)

• EvoBurst is a ripoff company. (they also own MegaVZ and NanoVZ etc.)

They try to find any reason to shut your server down after you made your payment.

Just look at the reviews:

https://www.reddit.com/r/webhosting/comments/2v4zsg/steer_clear_from_megavzcom_nanovzcom/

https://www.reddit.com/r/webhosting/comments/38uaro/has_anyone_else_had_issues_with_evoburst_solutions/

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/49659/evoburst-discussion/p1

Stay away

• @funyuns_are_awesome said:
    EvoBurst is a ripoff company.

Well, that seems a bit harsh to say!
    Got four VMs of different products running with them and had no problems whatsoever.
    And yes I know of this posts around the internet, so it could be the phenomenon we witness very often:
    One is more tempted to write about something as soon as there had been a bad experience...

Thanked by 1AutoSnipe
  • funyuns_are_awesome said: EvoBurst is a ripoff company. (they also own MegaVZ and NanoVZ etc.)

And BudgetVZ, see, not even yourself can get your facts right @funyuns_are_awesome

we "try to find" a reason, no.. we don't go looking.. would you like us to let customers port scan? nope. not gonna fly, gonna have people abuse staff because they themselves couldn't work something out and blame us. nope. not gonna happen.

So, Back off.. this is not needed in a Sales thread, if you have a problem. go post it on reddit.

@Bochi glad you're having a good experience.

• netrixnetrix Member
    edited December 2015

have four VMs with them, always working great, except when they do migration to Virtualizor.

Offline cz false bandwidth limit, but now, it's working great again.

Thanked by 1AutoSnipe
  • May I ask what is the difference between BVZ and EvoBurst.

Comparing BVZ1024 and EvoBurst1G, I can only see the differences in Bandwidth and Disk. Is there any other difference?

Thanks.

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited December 2015

@htgy

BudgetVZ = Exactly that. Don't expect too much from it, Nodes range from Dual L5520's to E3's most with SSD cached, (some still aren't but most are)

EvoBurst = Premo.. Dual E5's & High End Dual X series, 128GB+ RAM, SSD's or SAS drives, Better providers, Better servers, better everything really.

• Nice offer! I'll probably make an order this week to test it out. If all goes well might order several!

• If I buy a vps from you , I'll be a linux professional?

• @AutoSnipe Please verify my ticket #EIY-905

• @funyuns_are_awesome said:
    EvoBurst is a ripoff company. (they also own MegaVZ and NanoVZ etc.)

I agree. They sell you a server and when it is down they tell to stop whining because you got what you paid for.
    I always thought I paid more then nothing.

Stay away from these clowns, they know shit about customer service. And their technical skills suck too.
    I recommend vmbox, their stuff works and they do not have an attitude.

Thanked by 1tenpera
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2015

I never had a problem with them and @AutoSnipe is one of the best to work with. Highly recommended.

Thanked by 2TheOnlyDK wolfman
  • Been with Evoburst since this summer, have nothing but good stuff to say. Server might be down once in a while but for the price this is totally understandable. If you are expecting softlayer service for dirt price, then it's your problem not the provider's.

I'm sure those of you who have bad experiences with Evoburst (or the sub-brands) are your own problems, either you didn't obey the TOS or you are just a dick.

• They provide amazing service. I've never had any problems with them.
    Just buy some servers and cluster them. It's awesome but I really miss more location bundle offers.

• welp, got myself maxmind'd because of invalid address, and accidentally ordered twice because i thought it didn't go thru, until i've check my email. how do i get this resolved @AutoSnipe

• @AutoSnipe already order Invoice #8966, oh EvoBurst1G location not switchable... :(

• I've always found @AutoSnipe really pleasant to work with, and enjoy my services from EvoBurst. This offer looks great and if I needed another VPS I'd be really tempted.