Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Random email adress generator (own domain)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Random email adress generator (own domain)

Hello LET,

I need to create some email user for receiving signup email, anyone knows script like fakemailgenerator.com?

Comments

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2015

I personally have a 10min temp mail script saved but never used, I would like to share here, but cannot guarantee anything.

< Link removed since it's a script that you should buy if needed. Link: http://www.gentlesource.com/ >

• jrishabh55jrishabh55 Member
    edited November 2015

@bobohost , you haven't properly explained if you wanna create a service to available for everyone or you wanna use it for your self,

now you may wonder why its important, because both have different solutions
    is you wanna use it for yourself on your website, you can simply do this using Email forwarders. Setup a email forwarder that is configured to forward all emails received to your personal Email

i.e

[email protected]>your.personal.email

this way you won't be Disclosing your personal email to anyone and using that email to attend all emails.

Specify if you wanna create a service i'll post that procedure if you want

• @dearroy thanks for you script i'll try it now :-)

• @jrishabh55 said:
    bobohost , you haven't properly explained if you wanna create a service to available for everyone or you wanna use it for your self,

is you wanna use it for yourself on your website, you can simply do this using Email forwarders. Setup a email forwarder that is configured to forward all emails received to your personal Email

i.e

this way you won't be Disclosing your personal email to anyone and using that email to attend all emails.

@jrishabh55 said:
    bobohost , you haven't properly explained if you wanna create a service to available for everyone or you wanna use it for your self,

i.e

i just want to use this service for some work team, they need much new email adress for social network registration but create new email with ymail or gmail will wasting time

• robohost said: they need much new email adress for social network registration

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @doughmanes said:

not very much just under 100

• Just set up a catch-all on a exclusive subdomain MX (e.g., [email protected], [email protected], etc.).

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • spammer?

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • robohost said: they need much new email adress for social network registration

Contact Facebook that social media. They'll surely set you an exception. /s

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @century1stop said:
    spammer?

Anyone who opens 100 accounts on whatever is spammer for sure. Even if they think otherwise...

But what @impossiblystupid said works. A catchall account. That usually my solution if I don't wanna give my real mail to some place.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @century1stop said:
    spammer?
    @Nomad said:
    But what impossiblystupid said works. A catchall account. That usually my solution if I don't wanna give my real mail to some place.

fan page subscriber just for first month until we get real subscriber

• @Nomad my thoughts exactly :)
    @robohost won't your IP get blacklisted instead? dunno, never spammed before :P

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • AmplificatorAmplificator Member
    edited November 2015

@jrishabh55
    Do you know of any self-hosted temporary email scripts like http://maildrop.cc/ or https://www.guerrillamail.com/ where you get an alias as well?
    For use by everyone, not just me, so public creation of inboxes.

Edit: Besides maildrop itself, of course.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited November 2015

doughmanes said: they need much new email adress for social network registration

He's hit the 5000 friend limit and needs to make a new account!

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @robohost Can't you just make accounts as you need them? That's what I do. Of course if you can't think of 100 different names then you've got a problem. (but it's not computer related)

• dearroy said: I personally have a 10min temp mail script saved but never used, I would like to share here, but cannot guarantee anything.

You should remove this, script is an old version and it normally has a price of $50 USD.

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

LES said: it normally has a price of $50 USD.

There is maintained script for 50 USD?

• @Ole_Juul said:
    robohost Can't you just make accounts as you need them? That's what I do. Of course if you can't think of 100 different names then you've got a problem. (but it's not computer related)

That's how they did now, but it's wasting time for creating email

• @Nomad said:
    Anyone who opens 100 accounts on whatever is spammer for sure. Even if they think otherwise...

Unless it's their own whatever. I've done web development for companies that required creating a lot of different accounts for testing purposes. But trying to do the same for a site you don't control is definitely itching for an IP and/or domain ban.

• Put one of your domains as a catch all with an email hosting provider.

• why don't you use the gmail "+" sign trick?

i.e., if you have abc@gmail then abc+anyString@gmail would automatically go to your email...

• robohost said: it's wasting time for creating email

I understand. It usually takes me a few hours to remember my name and then by the time I've typed it out it's time to go to bed.

• I have a domain I bought for $1 setup with an MXRecord with Mailinator for disposable email addresses. I let them deal with the overhead on it.

Thanked by 1TWo
    1. catchall email account.
    2. improvmx.com (if you don't have a hosting)
    3. catchall email account with zoho.com
    4. ...
    Thanked by 1TWo
  • vldvld Member
    edited November 2015
    echo anything@`wget -qO- tns.re/gen`; python -m smtpd -n -c DebuggingServer :25
    Thanked by 1TWo
  • @Four20 said:
    2. improvmx.com (if you don't have a hosting)

Do they keep a copy?

• I'm using https://github.com/synox/disposable-email-imap/ at https://h0t.in/mail/

I don't think that you'll be capable to actually see that working as Scaleway is randomly going down and I have made some changes that maybe broke functionality but I can tell you that it works. It's easy to setup and easy to understand the code.

• @robohost no i can not tell you any pre built script to work with , but there are some examples above. i can tell you procedure to make it with your needs if you want

• Okay thanks all for you recomendation, i think i'll go with catch all email as it's just for personal use