Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Be Looking For Somebody (Website Design Coding)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I Be Looking For Somebody (Website Design Coding)

I will need somebody to design / code a simple homepage + maybe 3-4 pages. Bootstrap would be the preferred choice but it may also require some java, php not sure. Web development is not my thing. Essentially the home page needs to look somewhat like a CLI and be interactive for navigation, search, etc.

The client portal will be Whmcs and it will need to match just in looks the CLI theme of the site. This is for a Shared hosting project that combines WHM/cPanel + Docker among other things.

If your interested shoot me a PM. Not a big rush on this as I want to take my time with it.

Cheers,

Xarff

Comments

• Skype @ craftsvision

Thanked by 1Xarff
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I Be Looking For Somebody

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • XarffXarff Member
    edited November 2015

Habit I picked up from my old crew chief when i was building semi-trailers. Never have been able to shake it :)

• skype@salesarth
    I will be provide 3 mockupes of website design and developed website in WordPress with responsive and seo friendly

• I have somebody working on this, thanks all for the replies. I prefer to have the main site built on bootstrap as I am not a WordPress fan for commercial sites :P