Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - Email Hosting - 50% off ALL packages!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute - Email Hosting - 50% off ALL packages!

jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
edited October 2015 in Offers

(Non-VPS offer approved by @mpkossen)

Hi everyone!

If you don’t know me, my name is Jarland and I run an email hosting product named MXroute. The idea here is to blend low price with quality email hosting for your domain so that you can let me do the hard work for you.

Some features:

• Server side filters
  • Webmail (Roundcube, Horde, Squirrelmail)
  • SMTP, POP3, IMAP
  • OwnCloud storage for every email account you create
  • cPanel back end, integrated into WHMCS
  • DNS hosting (requires using cPanel directly)
  • Greylisting
  • Hand-made SpamAssassin filters by yours truly

All of our packages include:

• Unlimited domains
  • Unlimited email accounts

The only limitation based on the packages would be disk space, which is shared among all of the domains/email accounts that you make under that package. You can allocate storage in any way you see fit, the limit is hit only when actual usage reaches the package limit.

Take 50% off ALL of our packages today with promo code TWOTHOUSAND. We’re still celebrating hosting 2,000 domains, even though we’re a bit beyond it now.

Yearly Packages:

Small
5GB Storage
$7.50/year with promo code TWOTHOUSAND
https://billing.mxroute.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=26

Medium
10GB Storage
$10/year with promo code TWOTHOUSAND
https://billing.mxroute.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=27

Large
15GB Storage
$12.50/year with promo code TWOTHOUSAND
https://billing.mxroute.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=28

Monthly Packages:

MX1
20GB Storage
$2.50/m with promo code TWOTHOUSAND
https://billing.mxroute.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=34

MX2
30GB Storage
$5/m with promo code TWOTHOUSAND
https://billing.mxroute.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=35

(One more package available via website, too high monthly for LET)

Comments

• Yay, at last we made him to throw up an offer :D

• YEY <3

Thanked by 1jar
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Sady said:
    Yay, at last we made him to throw up an offer :D

Indeed!

I recommend MXRoute for your needs, it's reliable, and Jar's support is outstanding.

Thanked by 1jar
  • TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited October 2015

The offer was in his sig some time ago, if you ever paid attention to him. @Sady.. ahem..

And ya MXRoute sucks, so go buy it and try it out.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@TheOnlyDK said:
    The offer was in his sig some time ago, if you ever paid attention to him. Sady.. ahem..

And ya MXRoute sucks, so go buy it and try it out.

Been trying to get rid of these codes for like a month :P

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • I've seen too many bad reviews, sorry.

• Jar said: We’re still celebrating hosting 2,000 domains, even though we’re a bit beyond it now.

around 5% :D

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Is it possible to customise the login page? So could I set webmail.mydomain.tld to point at whatever your webmail login is?

@hawc said:
    Is it possible to customise the login page? So could I set webmail.mydomain.tld to point at whatever your webmail login is?

It is not, however you could install any webmail on a server and just set our server as the IMAP/SMTP authentication point in the configuration files.

• @hawc said:

You can't customize it, but AFAIK if you point webmail.domain.tld to the server IP (A record or CNAME), cpanel will pick it up automatically and you can use your own domain with it

• @Jar Actual (non-fake) gripe with the service so far: are you going to be changing the back end again? I think I'm on the older (Vesta) service, can I request a move to the new box if that's the main one you'll be supporting going forward?

(I don't currently have any real accounts setup on the service due to what felt like constant moves in the last year - billing panel moves, couldn't find admin URLs before/kept changing, etc)

mikeyur said: are you going to be changing the back end again? I think I'm on the older (Vesta) service, can I request a move to the new box if that's the main one you'll be supporting going forward?

Definitely won't be changing the back end again, but may go different directions for alternative product offerings in the future. I can definitely get you moved over to the new system, just toss a ticket my way. I'm a little slow on responding to these, just a heads up :)

mikeyur said: (I don't currently have any real accounts setup on the service due to what felt like constant moves in the last year - billing panel moves, couldn't find admin URLs before/kept changing, etc)

Yeah I'm sorry about that. Some rough days in the past, happy to leave them there though :)

• Does your Webmail (Roundcube, Horde, Squirrelmail) support Chinese language?

@yumin9822 said:
    Does your Webmail (Roundcube, Horde, Squirrelmail) support Chinese language?

It does. Quite a variety of languages. You can see a list here:

https://blog.cpanel.com/localization-more-languages-better-quality/

• Definitely worth it, especially for the price.

Thanked by 1jar
  • What is the difference between MXroute and Yandex mail for domains, for example?

OwnCloud storage for every email account you create

What does it exactly mean?

@bersy said:
    What is the difference between MXroute and Yandex mail for domains, for example?

Not sure, never used Yandex.

OwnCloud storage for every email account you create

What does it exactly mean?

OwnCloud authenticates against IMAP, meaning that any email account you create has its own allotment of OwnCloud storage. This is good for calendar, contacts, light document sharing.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • May i ask where your servers ,where my mails are saved, are located? In the US or atleast somewhere in EU?

edited October 2015

@Multi said:
    May i ask where your servers ,where my mails are saved, are located? In the US or atleast somewhere in EU?

The emails are stored in Corexchange in Dallas, TX. We have a physical presence in the datacenter watching over the servers @ryanarp.

• @jarland said:
    The emails are stored in Corexchange in Dallas, TX. We have a physical presence in the datacenter watching over the servers ryanarp.

Hi everybody, @jarland are you planning to host your service in the EU in a near future?

@plasticjungle At the moment I am not, however sales will shift to provision in Canada for Black Friday sales, where they're provisioned in Dallas right now. Not to abandon Dallas, but to spread things out a bit :)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@jarland said:
    @plasticjungle At the moment I am not, however sales will shift to provision in Canada for Black Friday sales, where they're provisioned in Dallas right now. Not to abandon Dallas, but to spread things out a bit :)

cof cof check skype cof cof :)