Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OneAsiaHost] Asia VPS in Singapore from $4! Hurricane Electric & Deutsche Telekom added to network!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[OneAsiaHost] Asia VPS in Singapore from $4! Hurricane Electric & Deutsche Telekom added to network!

KenshinKenshin Member
edited October 2012 in Offers

Connect to Asia; Connect to the World

1. The Constantly Evolving OAH Network
OneAsiaHost Networks have been recently improved considerably with the additions of Deutsche Telekom (DTAG) and Hurricane Electric (HE)!

Check out our updated Network Information!

This means even better European Connectivity from DTAG and Much Much better for the US connectivity from HE too, on top of the other 4 network providers already in tow.

What are you waiting for? Get your presence in Asia now!

2. Singapore based, Asia targeting, World encompassing.
OneAsiaHost, your affordable Asia portalon an efficient network access.

What OAH has on offer is a region affordable gateway into Asia, paved with optimized network roads. Get direct connectivity, with your budget intact and an evolving network, into Australia, USA and across Europe.

Reach your VPS into China, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Taiwan, Philippines, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Vietnam plus Australia, USA and across Europe with our Singapore based infrastructure.

All of this possible due to our multi-homed tier 1 network. Even so, more and more network providers are being added as we speak, in order to get an even better reach and connectivity for our users. So look forward to even more additions in the future!

Our networks are still evolving and constantly being improved at, to do this we place high value on their feedback. The best way to improve a service is to know from the users themselves, customers are encouraged to open a ticket for any concern.

3. Something on your mind?
Something on your mind about improving the routes we have? Want to notify us of something regarding your specific location’s latency and/or transfer speed?

We’re all ears! Send us a ticket!

The Plans

OVZ-128
Quarterly Fee: $12 USD
Guaranteed/Burstable RAM: 128MB/256MB
HDD Space: 5GB
Bandwidth: 100GB
CPU Core: 1

Full Service Details: OpenVZ VPS
Order Today: Sign Up Here

OVZ-256
Monthly Fee: $7 USD
Guaranteed/Burstable RAM: 256MB/512MB
HDD Space: 10GB
Bandwidth: 200GB

KVM-128
Monthly Fee: $7 USD
Dedicated RAM: 128MB
HDD Space: 5GB
Bandwidth: 100GB

Full Service Details: KVM VPS

General Info
Panel: SolusVM
Datacenter: Global Switch, Singapore or Epsilon, Singapore
Hardware: Intel i7-2600 Quad Core 3.4Ghz, 32GB RAM, 6x 1TB HDD Hardware RAID10
Sales/Support Hours: Within 48 hours (General) & within 4 hours between 9:30am-5:30pm SG time (GMT +0800)
SLA: 99.5% uptime guarantee, except during scheduled maintenance or denial of service attacks
Payment Method: Paypal Only
Refund: None

Network Connectivity
Network Speed: 100mbps per VPS
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4 (Additional IPv4 @ $3 USD monthly), 10x IPv6 (RDNS via SolusVM)
Upstream: SingTel, SingNet, PCCW, NTT, DTAG, HE
Native IPv6 support through SingTel, PCCW, NTT, DTAG, HE
Test IP: 116.251.210.1 , 2405:4200:202::1
Network Information || Speed Test || Looking Glass (ping/traceroute/bgp)

Acceptable Use
VPN, Proxy: Yes (Private Use Only)
Bittorrent, IRC, TOR, Adult Content: Not Allowed

OVZ-128

OVZ-256

KVM-128

Comments

• @liam, still waiting on myself to get unfraud locked here with maxmind. Slow as molasses on responses.

• KenshinKenshin Member
    edited October 2012

@jshinkle said: @liam, still waiting on myself to get unfraud locked here with maxmind. Slow as molasses on responses.

Sigh, if you checked your order right after my ticket reply you'll notice it's already been set back to pending.

I quote my ticket reply: "Manually set to pending." I apologies for the shortened reply, but I was under the assumption that you'd have understood the meaning of this since you're a WHMCS user as well.

Your ticket opened at 1:10AM, I replied at 1:12AM. I cannot see how this is "Slow as molasses".

• Pretty good.
    I've been using.

• I've been using OAH as a proxy to go out from my corporate firewall and extremely a satisfying customer here ;)

• MelitaMelita Member, Host Rep

I recommend them too. Have been using their service for game servers for some months. Awesome network :)

• zodiacgzodiacg Member
    edited October 2012

i've been using OVZ-128 for a while and it's good

it's a perfect plan for blogs whose visitors mainly come from asia

• Just restocked the OpenVZ plans, new node and ip range on offer