Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK Located CPanel Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK Located CPanel Reseller

apidevlabapidevlab Member
edited September 2015 in Requests

I am looking for UK LOCATED CPanel Reseller package.

Similar price and specifications as buyshared.net.

• solid uptime
  • dedicated IPv4 (option for additional)
  • disksoace and bandwidth (see below)
  • SSH /SSL
  • generous account limit
  • 6 months payments (initially)

All the usual CPanel stuff if possible RSoft / Softaliciius etc would be ideal.

This package will NOT be used by customers, it's strictly for development purposes (whims modules etc) so would be low resources in bandwidth and disk space.

Please post serious offers (UK Located ONLY ) as I am looking to purchase in the next few days. Payment via PayPal too.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to seeing what you can do for me.

Comments

• not sure anyone can compete with those prices in the uk and stay stable and profitable

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2015

nvm, ignore me.

• @TarZZ92 said:
    not sure anyone can compete with those prices in the uk and stay stable and profitable

I am not fixed on the price and I know the UK is often a premium it's the specs that are important.

• Any reason why you need UK specifically. We have Sweden, if your willing to go there.

Other then that, all the UK companies who offer reseller, price is a lot higher then buyshared.

Thanked by 1apidevlab
  • @OnraHost what are the pricing structure you have for sweden?

• MridulMridul Member
    edited September 2015

You can ask @clouvider or @hostmybytes both offer UK based Solutions.

• For UK, if you can live without SSD, HostWithLove is a pretty good option. Though you can check out innohosting as well if not too keen on super friendly support.

Thanked by 1apidevlab
  • OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited September 2015

@Chalipa said:
    OnraHost what are the pricing structure you have for sweden?

It's an extra $2 more on any plan.... Really because the cost of IP's

To OP: If you can't do Sweden and have a little extra money, I would 100% go with InnoHosting. Known them for a long time and honestly one of the few real competitors to Onra in quality/expectations on reseller services.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @OnraHost said:
    To OP: If you can't do Sweden and have a little extra money, I would 100% go with InnoHosting. Known them for a long time and honestly one of the few real competitors to Onra in quality/expectations on reseller services.

Based on my experience, I would consider your pre sales support better than IH, with better specs and pricing of plans.

• @OnraHost do you have any test IP for Sweden?

• @Junkless said:
    Based on my experience, I would consider your pre sales support better than IH, with better specs and pricing of plans.

While I'm never up for defending a competitor, I will says Sales isn't always in the office, and normally only work M - F, 9am - 5pm.

Though I will take the compliment on everything ;)

@Chalipa said:
    OnraHost do you have any test IP for Sweden?

Yes I'll PM it to you.

• apidevlabapidevlab Member
    edited September 2015

Have got to say I am really pleased with the services that have been suggested by you all.

I plan on reviewing the options in the next few days and placing an order within the week. To those who have PM me I will be getting in touch at some point to discuss.

Gotta say though at the price of some LET/LEB vps offers, reseller packages seem poor value in terms of price. CPanel licence and WHCMS seem to make up the premium on reseller packages.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I vouch for @OnraHost, had a reseller account there for about a year and ran like a charm.

• @OnraHost said:

No, I m not talking about the response time, but the responses in their own.