Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows Hyper-V VPS @ URPad.net !! $7/mo with 40GB Space, 350GB Bandwidth, 512MB RAM (RAID10, E5's)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows Hyper-V VPS @ URPad.net !! $7/mo with 40GB Space, 350GB Bandwidth, 512MB RAM (RAID10, E5's)

laaevlaaev Member
edited September 2012 in Offers

URPad.net is pleased to present the Low End Box community an exclusive Windows VPS promotion. URPad.net is a brand of FTNHosting.net which has been in business for close to 5 years!

These are located in Buffalo, New York in the ColoCrossing datacenter (test IP: 198.12.66.2). Our maximum/advertised setup time for this promotion is 24 hours, however on average it usually is pretty quick and takes less than an hour to get you up and running.

All services are based out of Hyper-V for optimal performance. Customers will receive WebsitePanel access to instantly start, reboot, stop, or reinstall the VPS at anytime. All VPS's are powered by Windows Server 2008 and receive full administrator access.

We have NEW E5-2620 nodes online for Windows VPS! Your order will be placed on an E5 node with RAID10 disks, an excellent combination for excellent performance and speed!

40GB Disk Space

350GB Monthly Bandwidth
512 MB RAM
Self-Managed Support
Windows Server 2008 OS
Remote Desktop Connection
100Mbit Port

$7.00/m - Order now: https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=145

(use promo code: LEBWIN to claim your exclusive discounted rate of $7/m recurring)

We proudly accept PayPal, Moneybookers, All Major Credit Cards, Liberty Reserve, and Mail in Payment!

Contact URPad.net

URPad.net understands that you might have questions about the service we offer. This is why we make it easy for you to communicate with us.

Email sales at: [email protected]
Call us toll free at: 1-888-743-8814

Social Networks:
Tweet us: http://twitter.com/urpad
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urpadhosting

Thanked by 2jar ajit

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

How many CPU cores does it have access to?

• @jarland said: How many CPU cores does it have access to?

You will have access to 1 CPU core with this offer.

Thanks for the interest!

• cnzhhicnzhhi Member
    edited September 2012

I think at least it should has two cores.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I prefer two cores as well but this offer is sick...hard to complain about it ;)

I need a Windows vps, been waiting for the right offer.

• Ordered one... Crazy ass price...

• Gents,

All orders have been activated. Many thanks for your trust and business.

• guyusoftwareguyusoftware Member
    edited September 2012

Sorry I have make a mistake. Thanks.

• Is the offer available in the UK?

How much willl a 1Gb RAM version cost?