Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Status Script
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server Status Script

IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
edited September 2015 in General

Looking for a good server status script, currently having a problem getting WHMCS to show my actual server status unless it is a cPanel/WHM server for some odd reason.

It is showing the servers as being offline http://igniteservers.com/serverstatus.php

Basically looking for a script where I can update my server status and link my customers to it or just replace that php page fully with another php script.

Or any idea how to fix the WHMCS php serverstatus page to show actual server statuses and not just cPanel/WHM server statuses..

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Comments

• You could custom-build a PHP script that pings the server to verify that it is online; or simply create a PHP file that returns the value of uptime and have a PHP script OR custom plugin for WHMCS that sends a CURL request to that file then translates the content....

Maybe I'll put something together here in the next couple of days.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@IgniteServers said:
    Looking for a good server status script, currently having a problem getting WHMCS to show my actual server status unless it is a cPanel/WHM server for some odd reason.

It is showing the servers as being offline http://igniteservers.com/serverstatus.php

Basically looking for a script where I can update my server status and link my customers to it or just replace that php page fully with another php script.

Or any idea how to fix the WHMCS php serverstatus page to show actual server statuses and not just cPanel/WHM server statuses..

Thanks in advance for all the help.

I don't face issues on WHMCS. Are those Your Own VPS/Dedi Server or Resellers ?

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I don't face issues on WHMCS. Are those Your Own VPS/Dedi Server or Resellers ?

They are dedicated servers not VPS's or anything like that, the one that is showing perfectly is my dedicated server that has cPanel/WHM installed on it the other two are dedicated servers with CentOS 6 installed on them and of course the solusVM slave.

@IgniteServers said:
    They are dedicated servers not VPS's or anything like that, the one that is showing perfectly is my dedicated server that has cPanel/WHM installed on it the other two are dedicated servers with CentOS 6 installed on them and of course the solusVM slave.

Our Dedicated Server shows its Uptime correctly in WHMCS, However, we use Virtualizor :)

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited September 2015

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Our Dedicated Server shows its Uptime correctly in WHMCS, However, we use Virtualizor :)

Yep, we use SolusVM and it does not show up correctly may I take a look at your server status page if you dont mind? Also how did you get your to start working?

edited September 2015

@IgniteServers said:
    Yep, we use SolusVM and it does not show up correctly may I take a look at your server status page if you dont mind? Also how did you get your to start working?

Here it is: https://manage.syncserve.net/serverstatus.php

Though I don't know much about coding, Virtualizor installed nGinx, PHP itself on the Node and I pointed a Sub-Domain to the Node & uploaded the Index.php file from Server Status Directory & set the link in WHMCS & it works :P