Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need 1x/24 Ipv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need 1x/24 Ipv4

need 1x/24 that you CAN ALLOW TO BE ANNOUNCED IN RIPE Region.

Looking for monthly payments if i see fair deal will purchase long term for sure.

This is not for any illegal purpose or mass mailing.

Don't care if the ips are "good" or "bad" just want them cheap -_- but must not be listed in spamhaus or cleantalk blacklist. it's for a personal project.

Please shoot me a PM .

Comments

• from my part is 700 eur/first year and from seccond 250 eur pm if you are interesed

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • @cociu said:
    from my part is 700 eur/first year and from seccond 250 eur pm if you are interesed

loooking for more offers.

• @Admiral_Awesome saved my life

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome
  • @cociu said: from my part is 700 eur/first year and from seccond 250 eur pm if you are interesed

This is, I take it, per year? 250 EUR fixed for how many ensuing years? Care to share the reason for the inflated 1st year fee?

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2015

@aglodek is my price any problem ? i just post a offer if the people like it ok if not is ok too. I sell verry clear ip first , second i have the guarantee in case of spam , etc

• @cociu said: is my price any problem ? i just post a offer if the people like it ok if not is ok too.

I was only asking about the reason for the sizeable difference between year one and ensuing years, is all. The latter obviously caught my interest, as shown by my question how many ensuing years you are offering this pricing for...?

• Ho ho guys dont fight but of you are fair in your own way :)

• I am looking for RIPE address space as well - kindly drop me offers if you have them :) thanks.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

aglodek said: I was only asking about the reason for the sizeable difference between year one and ensuing years, is all.

Most likely he's reselling Jump.RO space. They charge 500 EUR the first year and then 125 EUR per year.

This space is for usage by Romanian companies/individuals and not really for resale trough, so it could get revoked.

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Have you found a provider yet? What do you consider "cheap".

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2015

@Nyr wrong , jump.ro dont allow resell/rent the ip :) and jump.ro dont have more ipv4

• Jump still has IPv4 and still sells, just not to everyone.

• @William can you explain ? i have rented 20x/24 from jump and is verry friendly with my company and you tell me still sell ? i will buy all what he have free , last week i was speach with jump.ro and i am waiting for some /24

• I have an offer for a /18 from jump here, available immediately. Pricing not as low as website and sale only to a few selected customers (mainly existing RO customers) but it does exist :)

• @William ok you are the king

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited September 2015

Also, why don't you ask RDS? They still have larger netblocks and give you a /22-/21 per 250Mbit upstream you buy. Cogent and L3 also still supply larger netblocks on higher commits (Cogent easier than L3).

• I got the best deal from @Admiral_Awesome

he gave me the best ips at WTF price.

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I can also offer RIPE IPs. Let me know if you're still interested.

• Looking for the same thing, if @Admiral_Awesome wants to set me up? :)