Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ starting @ $28/Year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ starting @ $28/Year

CoMBoZo is Pleased to offer special deals on:

Combozo was formed in November 2013 as plu9.com company then moved to " Combozo.com " and we are still in business since we started in 2013, if you are looking for quality services then combozo delivers, our servers in Phoenix, AZ ( united states ) on 1gbps network and high server specs, We are always looking to improve our services, We offer cheap, fast and reliable hosting for our clients.

All packages Come with:

• Instant Setup
  • SoluvVM Control Panel
  • Ability to manage Vps's through client area
  • Install Centos, Debian, Ubtenu, etc ..
  • Purchase IP's (Available on request)
  • Gigabit ports

8GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 300 GB HDD
  • 3 TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 8GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 2 IPV4 Addresses
  • Lifetime Promo code: GDW2O5VN1O

$48 /yr->>
Click here to Order Now

6GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 250 GB HDD
  • 2.5 TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 6GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 2 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: GU7MUC0X1K

$38 /yr->>
Click here to Order Now

4GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 200 GB HDD
  • 2TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 4GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: LZ1JYN8RU8

$28 /yr->>
Click here to Order Now

We accept payments through credit cards through paypal, Paypal balance, Bitcoin ...

Thank you

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

lol, 'bozo'.

• @Nekki said:
    lol, 'bozo'.

COMBOZO ( one word ) , Read first then reply

• NekkiNekki Veteran

BoZo said: COMBOZO ( one word ) , Read first then reply

Oh I read it Bozo, and still I lol'd.

• @Nekki said:

Do you have any questions about the offer?

• WHTWHT Member

This is the Formula for closing within 3 months the business

• @WHT said:
    This is the Formula for closing within 3 months the business

We already on the market since 2013 and we have thousands of clients under shared, reseller, master, vps's, dedicated servers

• Do you accept torrents ?

• @Winne said:
    Do you accept torrents ?

I'm sorry, torrents is not allowed on our servers

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited August 2015

BoZo said: Do you have any questions about the offer?

Why did you pick such a weird name would be my starter for 10.

• openVZ ?

• @CoMBoZo said:
    I'm sorry, torrents is not allowed on our servers

Do you have a AUP ?

Is VPN allowed ? Tor-relay ? IRC ?

• @FrankZ said:
    openVZ ?

Yes It's OpenVZ, but we promise to give you what you buy.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @Winne said:
    Is VPN allowed ? Tor-relay ? IRC ?

Yes we have AUP and vpn is allowed, we already has clients run vpn's on our servers and everything is fine

• VPS must not exceed USD$15/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for less than a year

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines#latest

I'm on mobile, someone do the honor to flag this.

• Can be ordered, a small configuration package it,

• @CoMBoZo can you do "Price Match" ?

• Your web site is very slow to load. That doesn't inspire confidence in your product. http://www.webpagetest.org/result/150827_CR_SZY/

• Combozo is a scam.Avoid this provider.
    I have purchased one one month ago.You will not get refund even if you are not satisfied with them.

• I tried to order but came up with:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Also the price is monthly not yearly. (I checked with the 8GB RAM VPS)

• @saibal said:
    I tried to order but came up with:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

That's because the billing cycle defaults to monthly and you have to select yearly.

• @DalComp said:
    I'm on mobile, someone do the honor to flag this.

Hi please read the description very well, thank you for your interest

• @qq7119 said:
    Can be ordered, a small configuration package it,

Yes you can get a custom plan if you want just open a ticket and i will do a good deal with you

• @toirdaprr said:
    CoMBoZo can you do "Price Match" ?

Yes we can, which plan are you interested in ?

• @saibal said:
    I tried to order but came up with:

The price is annually , you need to choose annually terms to get the order

I have checked the coupon and it's on annually terms not monthly please check again

• @MINIMAN10000 said:
    That's because the billing cycle defaults to monthly and you have to select yearly.

That's right

Thank you

• @MINIMAN10000 and @CoMBoZo: My bad. Thanks for pointing that out.

However, as @mojojuju mentioned, your website is too slow. It took almost a minute to open your order page and I could not check your network performance either. Your looking glass page returns a 404:
    https://www.combozo.com/LookingGlass

• @CoMBoZo said:

Right, I admit I only checked the whois for combozo.com when I posted earlier. But plu9.com (registered feb 2015) is actually newer than combozo.com (registered nov 2014). How are you started since 2013?

• @saibal said:
    MINIMAN10000 and CoMBoZo: My bad. Thanks for pointing that out.

However, as mojojuju mentioned, your website is too slow. It took almost a minute to open your order page and I could not check your network performance either. Your looking glass page returns a 404:
    https://www.combozo.com/LookingGlass

Hi,

Our lookingglass is not set yet as i think Elina said the same to you, about the website speed everything is fine now as we were running some maintenance on our server and this server is not related yet with the others

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited August 2015

@DalComp said:
    Right, I admit I only checked the whois for combozo.com when I posted earlier. But plu9.com (registered feb 2015) is actually newer than combozo.com (registered nov 2014). How are you started since 2013?

Thank you for your response, plu9.com is not yet under our manage, we have only now combozo.com and we are still on the business since 2013 just we have changed the name ! you can look at the archive

Thank you

• @CoMBoZo said:
    Our lookingglass is not set yet as i think Elina said the same to you, about the website speed everything is fine now as we were running some maintenance on our server and this server is not related yet with the others

Actually loading your website took longer this time (close to a minute and a half). Google PageSpeed has some really low values for your site too.

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=combozo.com