Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUS - Now in Hong Kong! Xeon E5, Pure SSD, Breeze Panel and more from $2.95/month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUS - Now in Hong Kong! Xeon E5, Pure SSD, Breeze Panel and more from $2.95/month!

AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
edited August 2015 in Offers

Hello!

I'm Alexander from HostUS, HostUS is owned and operated by HostUS Solutions LLC, registered in Delaware, USA. We are excited to announce our 4th location, which is also our first location outside USA: Hong Kong, China. Hong Kong adds to our existing portfolio of Atlanta, Dallas and Los Angeles locations, offering unparalleled access across the Asia-Pacific region.

All offers listed below are recurring and we guarantee that the price will not change for the life of your service. We also do not require a contract for our VPS services meaning that you can use our services on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis without being held captive by a contract.

All OpenVZ VPS users get access to our in-house Breeze Control Panel for power controls, OS reloads, statistics, rDNS settings, console, advanced security settings and more.

Our Offers:

HK Special - 256MB

256MB RAM
256MB vSwap
10GB SSD Disk Space
1 vCPU Core (Fair Share)
500GB Bandwidth
1Gbps port
1x IPv4 address
4x IPv6 addresses
Hong Kong, China
OpenVZ / Breeze Control Panel
$2.95 / Month OR $25 / Year
Order Link

HK Special - 512MB

512MB RAM
512MB vSwap
15GB SSD Disk Space
1 vCPU Core (Fair Share)
750GB Bandwidth
1Gbps port
1x IPv4 address
4x IPv6 addresses
Hong Kong, China
$10 / Quarter OR $35 / Year
Order Link

HK Special - 768MB

768MB RAM
768MB vSwap
30GB SSD Disk Space
2 vCPU Cores (Fair Share)
2000GB Bandwidth
1Gbps port
1x IPv4 address
4x IPv6 addresses
Hong Kong, China
$15 / Quarter OR $48 / Year
Order Link

HK Special - 1GB

1GB RAM
1GB vSwap
50GB SSD Disk Space
4 vCPU Cores (Fair Share)
3TB (3000GB) Bandwidth
1Gbps port
1x IPv4 address
4x IPv6 addresses
Hong Kong, China
$6 / Month OR $17 / Quarter
Order Link

Network Information:

SoftLayer Hong Kong, China
Test IPv4: 119.81.130.170
Test IPv6: On request
Speedtest: http://speedtest.hkg02.softlayer.com/speedtest/
10MB test file: http://speedtest.hkg02.softlayer.com/downloads/test.zip
100MB test file: http://speedtest.hkg02.softlayer.com/downloads/test100.zip
Connectivity: China Telecom, China Unicom, NTT, Pacnet, PCCW, Telstra, Time Warner (peering), Equinix (peering), HKIX (peering)

We offer IPv4 & IPv6 rDNS right from the control panel. IP sub-assignment is available as well. Additional IP addresses are $1.5/month with valid justification; our IP addresses in Hong Kong are direct allocations from APNIC.

Payments:

We accept payments with PayPal, Bitcoin and Skrill (on request). Bitcoin payments are generally applied within 24 hours (usually within four hours) as we require at least six confirmations on the bitcoin network.

If our services do not meet your expectations, you may request a refund within three days from sign up. Refunds of bitcoin transactions are not possible and therefore they will be added to your account credit.

If you have any questions, contact us or simply reply to this thread below!

Best regards,

Alexander

Comments

• What CPU are you using on these nodes?

• @Traffic said:
    What CPU are you using on these nodes?

E5-2620 V2

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Traffic said:
    What CPU are you using on these nodes?

Hello,

In Hong Kong we use a minimum Dual Xeon E5-2620v2

Alexander

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • Kinda wish you provide even lower spec plans for VPN only.

• TrigoldTrigold Member
    edited August 2015

Same price, poorer service.
    Still promising and on hot sale, though.

• Interesting battle HostHatch vs HostUS :)

Do KVM, not OVZ

@Trigold said:
    Same price, poorer service.
    Still promising and on hot sale, though.

What issues have you had?

Alexander

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

TheOnlyDK said: Kinda wish you provide even lower spec plans for VPN only.

They are using APNIC IPs and providing a good amount of bandwidth. The deal is already crazy as is.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @Nyr said:
    They are using APNIC IPs and providing a good amount of bandwidth. The deal is already crazy as is.

Problem is all those resource would be gone to waste and the extra money spent on waste is .. wasted...

edited August 2015

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Problem is all those resource would be gone to waste and the extra money spent on waste is .. wasted...

Nothing is going to waste, the resources are just oversold and is the only way you can get a plan like this one at such a cool location :)

• TrigoldTrigold Member
    edited August 2015

@AlexanderM I meant the service itself, isn't it 512MB w/ usd25/yr before? Now you only get 256MB. :/

• teddysunteddysun Member
    edited August 2015

I hope HostUS HongKong location can be stable in Next months, because I already have two VPS.

So stability is the most important.

@teddysun said:
    I hope HostUS HongKong location can be stable in Next months, because I already have two VPS.

So stability is the most important.

We had a few network issues due to DDoS attacks but should be clear sailing now.

@Trigold said:
    AlexanderM I meant the service itself, isn't it 512MB w/ usd25/yr before? Now you only get 256MB. :/

We had some very cheap plans to introduce the location. Our plans are still the cheapest.

@Nyr said:
    Nothing is going to waste, the resources are just oversold and is the only way you can get a plan like this one at such a cool location :)

All disk, ram etc is dedicated for your VPS, so please feel free to use all resources including assigned bandwidth :)

Alexander

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • I already have two VPS.
    so crazy price。

• I hope HostUS HongKong location can be stable in Next months。 To glory, please hold on.!AlexanderM stick believe you

@AlexanderM said:
    All disk, ram etc is dedicated for your VPS, so please feel free to use all resources including assigned bandwidth :)

I never said you can't use the resources included in the package, and I love how you can get such a nice offer together.

Still, this doesn't mean the resources are reserved/dedicated just for each user (which would be ridiculous since this is OVZ).

• @AlexanderM said:
    Our plans are still the cheapest.

Nope, hosthatch beats you, even without their special offer: https://portal.hosthatch.com/cart.php?gid=28

@0xdragon said:

I'll pass that on and I'm sure we can match/beat that! Thanks for brining it to my attention

Alexander

Thanked by 10xdragon