Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iGot.com is Scam : Beware
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iGot.com is Scam : Beware

MridulMridul Member
edited August 2015 in Reviews

I had withdrawn my money to bank on 31st July. As per teir FAQ it normally takes 5 Days.
Even after nearly 20 Days the status is still pending, no money in bank.

I send several emails ( they dont have any helpdesk / phone ) .

Beware.

I researched and found i was not alone , Infact I found some people have lost over $50K ! in similar transactions.
:

Its now Official :

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-exchange-igot-challenges-scam-allegations/

_The founder of Australia-based bitcoin exchange igot has refuted claims his business is a scam. rick day

Igot recently came under fire, with many of its users complaining about delays to their withdrawals, branding the company “untrustworthy” and claiming they'd been robbed.

Rick Day, igot's founder told CoinDesk the delays particularly affected fiat withdrawals, attributing them to a number of factors.

“They [the issues] are as not as big as they appear from the outside … one of the biggest issues that we have with delays is banking relationships.”
Strained banking relations

Day said the exchange had received a few incoming fraudulent transactions into one of its bank accounts in Australia.

“The person sending the funds basically used stolen bank accounts to fund igot wallets and withdraw bitcoin and [then] disappeared," he explained._

Thanked by 1Traffic

Comments