Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$20 for Quickpacket Dual L5520, 24 GB, 128 GB SSD, 20 TB @ 1Gbps, 13 IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$20 for Quickpacket Dual L5520, 24 GB, 128 GB SSD, 20 TB @ 1Gbps, 13 IPs

Hi,

I have purchased a dedicated server from this offer: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1195639

My project has ended. I have paid for it until 2015/09/01. Now I would like to sell it for $20. You have to renew it at September 1. The renew price is $43. Does anyone want this? I think it's a good offer. Thank you.

Comments

• I will take it as that seems less than what I am currently paying quadix for and it includes ssd which is a bonus.

• SadySady Member

I would have got this if guys at QuickPacket guys had spent few minutes verifying my order.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Sady said: I would have got this if guys at QuickPacket guys had spent few minutes verifying my order.

Our rationale for rejecting your order had nothing to do with order verification. If you want to discuss it further, you are welcome to open a ticket.

• @qps said:
    Our rationale for rejecting your order had nothing to do with order verification. If you want to discuss it further, you are welcome to open a ticket.

Hello quickpacket can we discuss getting me a custom dedicated server as I would like a ssd server for selling vps's off of and enough for the / root file system as well as virtualizor please and the vps's of course.

timnboys said: Hello quickpacket can we discuss getting me a custom dedicated server as I would like a ssd server for selling vps's off of and enough for the / root file system as well as virtualizor please and the vps's of course.

Yes, please open a sales ticket. https://www.quickpacket.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2

• @timnboys said:
    I will take it as that seems less than what I am currently paying quadix for and it includes ssd which is a bonus.

Please drop me a message. Thanks.

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited August 2015

@windytime90 said:

Just did thanks for working with me.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

if the box is still there, i may be interested in taking it....

• SadySady Member

@qps said:

You sure?
    I got this: "We already sent you an e-mail detailing our decision. We do not have any further information to share." And not to mention that I didn't get any thing useful in the last mail, that was full of reasons like 15 possible reasons. So it seems like "Solve the riddle & find the cause yourself why we rejected your order."."

• BG32BG32 Member

Just avoid them @sady they didnt want my money either when i asked if i could use my own windows key. Instead they stood firm on paying huge overprice on thier own license and setup

edited August 2015

BG32 said: Just avoid them @sady they didnt want my money either when i asked if i could use my own windows key. Instead they stood firm on paying huge overprice on thier own license and setup

We just pass along the costs from the Microsoft SPLA. We don't make money on Windows licenses.

Using any Windows licenses other than licenses obtained through the Microsoft SPLA on a dedicated server is a violation of your license agreement with Microsoft.

This discussion has been closed.