Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★★ 6 Core Dedicated Servers Starting At $29/Month For Life ★★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★★ 6 Core Dedicated Servers Starting At $29/Month For Life ★★

DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider
edited August 2015 in Offers

Dedispec, LLC. - Low Priced Dedicated Servers | Cloud Hosting | Web Hosting | Colocation

View all of our servers starting at $30!

All orders fulfilled in 0-3 business days (Monday through Friday)

AMD Phenom II x6 1045t

CPU: 2.7Ghz / 3.2Ghz Turbo (6 Cores / 6 Threads)

Memory: 8GB DDR3

Storage: 1 x 1TB SATA HDD

Bandwidth: 100Mbit Unmetered or 1Gbit (20TB/Month)

IPs: /29 (5 Usable)

$29/Month for Life

Order Now!

Intel Core i7 2600K

CPU: 3.4Ghz / 3.8Ghz Turbo (4 Cores / 8 Threads)

Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM

Storage: 1 x 250GB SATA HDD

$49/Month for Life

Order Now!

Dual Intel Xeon 5080

CPU: 3.73Ghz - 2 Processors (4 Cores / 8 Threads)

Memory: 16GB DDR2 RAM

Storage: 2 x 1TB SATA HDD

$49/Month for Life

Order Now!

Dual Intel Xeon 5520

CPU: 2.27Ghz - 2 Processors (8 Cores / 16 Threads)

Memory: 24GB DDR3

Storage: 1 x 2TB SATA HDD

$49/Month for Life with Coupon Code ""xeon49deal" (Regular Price: $55/Month) coupon good for 2 weeks

Order Now!

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2

CPU: 3.3Ghz / 3.7Ghz Turbo (4 Cores / 8 Threads)

Memory: 16GB DDR3 RAM

Storage: 1 x 250GB SATA HDD

$49/Month for Life

Order Now!

Comments

• Unmetered 100Mbit Ports
    Enjoy 1500 Gigabytes on our 100Mbit port. You will be able to push 100 megabits at any given time, but will be responsible for any overages beyond your 1500 gigabyte allotment.

???

• Great prices :)

By any chance do you have a LookingGlass @Dedispec?

• DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

@doghouch said:
    Great prices :)

By any chance do you have a LookingGlass Dedispec?

Thanks @doghouch :)

We don't have one set up currently, there should be one available hopefully in the next few days (we've been a little delayed in getting one for each of our locations setup). Sorry about that!

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2015

Aw, just tag me in another post when it's available. Thanks!

EDIT: I found a bug... When you click on the @Dedispec logo in the billing portal, a 404 page shows up. Basically, the link is misconfigured :/

edited August 2015

Will do, I'll make a note to keep you posted. Thanks!

Just saw your edit, I forwarded that to one of our designers, appreciate the heads up :)

• Is it possible to get 2x500GB for AMD Phenom II x6 1045t instead of 1x1TB disk?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Dedispec | Wholesaleinternet | DataShack same with different prices

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

So you are just reselling DataShack, yeah?

• MridulMridul Member
    edited August 2015

Well, in hosting business, most of the hosts resell something someway or the other. The only ones who actually "own" a DC are an exception ( if you ignore that even they resell power and bandwidth )

In general hosts "resell" , Domains , Servers and Colo. So What ? Even if you "own" the server you are essentially reselling the colo space itself.

Whats the point to ruin/troll/spam some ones post ?

@BharatB said:
    Dedispec | Wholesaleinternet | DataShack same with different prices

I guess you too resell ColoCrossing / HVH ? Right ?
    I have seen you being bashed by members in past, are you returning the favor ?

@Nyr said:
    So you are just reselling DataShack, yeah?

We can avoid trolling, if we dont have something constructive to add. You too are having an affiliate link in signature, which is also a form of reselling.

And WSI aka Datashack , LEGALLY allow reselling, Plus he might be reselling the server but with "services" ( Better Support ) as addon.

I wish we could avoid this stuff at LET.
    Like WHT , Service Providers should be disallowed to post in Offer Threads.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@Mridul said:
    Whats the point to ruin/troll/spam some ones post ?

No trolling, just letting others know they can get the same service directly and cheaper.

@Mridul said:
    Plus he might be reselling the server but with "services" ( Better Support ) as addon.

Or worse, being a middle man which just adds lag and a markup. He can't offer any kind of management with those margins.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • MridulMridul Member
    edited August 2015

@Nyr said:
    Or worse, being a middle man which just adds lag and a markup. He can't offer any kind of management with those margins.

Flawed Logic.

In IT , "Middleman" = "OutSourcing" . A Very common phenomenon.

Plz excuse me for this ( Nothing personal to YOU, but LET in General for allowing and practicing such expressions ) , but IMHO, I guess, its none of your business and the capacity to "judge" , what he has to offer unless you are his client, have used his services and have a bad experience. In other words you are trying to describe what you are unaware of.

There are hundreds of hosts across the globe reselling i3d , leaseweb and hetzner and OVH. These Hosts do add "value" of "service". Check out WHT, you will be surprised that clients actually look for "resellers" of OVH / hetzner just to cheap box with good service.

More over there are people who cant pay via Credit Card to online but they can pay via bitcoins or paypal. Resellers are their ONLY choice. Reselling is LEGAL and its encouraged, so you are essentially questing the whole idea of ( Reseller ) Hosting Industry itself.

Even oneprovider is a reseller of online but they are well known for what they offer.

• @linuxthefish said:
    ???

Where did you get this? Flag this post if they are offering 1.5TB of traffic rather than unmetered as stated above.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2015

@Mridul said:

Um when did I bash them ? I've been a customer of theirs back when I entered the industry in 2k12 with dedispec i.e. I've had 0 issues with them except for a ping loss which they resolved quickly I just gave a headsup by showing dedispec's offers are cheaper than parent company jeez bro you need to think twice before coming into assumptions such as bashing....

P.S

I did have a issue of IPMI being provisioned slow due to queues of others customers , seemed like they had only a few IPMIs or iKVMs don't know if its rectified yet, but service is overall great.

• @Nyr said:
    No trolling, just letting others know they can get the same service directly and cheaper.

I don't have business with either company but just wanted to comment that the pricing above appears to be on par with what DataShack offers on the website, so they don't look to be more expensive (or cheaper going direct, however you want to word it).

That said, the Dual Intel Xeon 5520 offer (with coupon) is $10/mo less than DataShack lists it for, and that's a pretty beefy server for $49/mo.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited August 2015

@tehdan said:
    Where did you get this? Flag this post if they are offering 1.5TB of traffic rather than unmetered as stated above.

http://dedispec.com/all-servers.html

DataShack's 100Mbit Unmetered is actually unmetered, so it could be an error.

• MridulMridul Member
    edited August 2015

@BharatB said:
    I did have a issue of IPMI being provisioned slow due to queues of others customers , seemed like they had only a few IPMIs or iKVMs don't know if its rectified yet, but service is overall great.

You misunderstood me.

I have seen , read some older posts where some members have un-necessarily Trolled YOUR THREADS. I can see people just trying to post without any reason, it adds nothing good and especially if its an AD and it complies with LET rules, why ruin some ones efforts ?

I simply meant, why ( being bitten by the same TROLL issues ) do the same with others ?

• @Dedispec how can you charge people for usage over 1500GB if you're not metering the port? Or are you just deliberately misselling?

edited August 2015

Well this thread sure got interesting...ha.

@niceboy - Sure, just put that in your order notes, that's not a problem.

@BharatB - Glad to hear overall things went well.

@rpollestad - Thanks for the compliment on our pricing :)

@Nyr - I do appreciate your feedback, completely respect it and wouldn't disagree with what you're getting at. I will say though, don't worry about our margins, our business is operating very comfortably and we're far from any debt and our margins are actually just fine, including this lovely $29 package. Regarding your management comment, all of our services are unmanaged (managed services can be added on).

In response to everyone just since this thread got a bit out of control I noticed - we did have an old asset up on our site, I do apologize for that. I asked one of our designers on our development team to get that switched out ASAP. We offer 100Mbit Unmetered or 1Gbit Metered at 20TB/Month. The 100MBit Unmetered IS unmetered. The asset on our site is outdated and incorrect. I do appreciate you calling attention to that, and I will confirm it's an outdated error.

Regarding our services, we own a little over 1,000 of our own servers between Kansas City, Las Vegas and West Virginia. Our West Virginia space is only us as it's our new expansion project (figured it wouldn't hurt to have some fun in WV). We still choose to rent a very small foot print of our services that we have no plans to purchase just for forecast reasons.

Have a good evening everyone...$29 servers won't be going away :)

Edit...@linuxthefish thanks for specifically showing where it was called out. Appreciate you bring that to my attention.

• Your OS reload terms is a deal breaker for some

• At $29/Month For Life

This means your life is only 1 month? :p

@mashokk369 - As long as you're not abusing reloads we can typically be generous and do 1-2 free a month. We typically only crack down if someone is requesting 3+ a month. We also offer free temporary KVM or permanent IPMI to do it yourself too.

@nexusrain :)

• Dedispec is good, support team is ok and fast. They helped solving my problem, having some OS reload and charged 50% of the normal fees (you need to ask them), but later we found the problem is corrupted disk instead of OS problem, got the disk replaced asap.

Glad to hear things went well overall @Dazzle (sorry to hear about the corrupted disk, glad it was replaced ASAP).