Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Pre-Order] 20Gbps DDoS protected | Los Angeles | Dual L5420, 16 GB RAM | $39/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Pre-Order] 20Gbps DDoS protected | Los Angeles | Dual L5420, 16 GB RAM | $39/mo

JonchunJonchun Member
edited August 2015 in Offers

Hello Everyone! Go Mach 5 is entering the market with awesome offerings for those at LET. We are a small, privately funded company founded by people who care. Go Mach 5, LLC is a brand that has been under planning for some time and has finally come to fruition in early 2015.

While we were mainly focused on local business clients, we've decided to take the next step and take pre-orders for our new and upcoming dedicated server offerings. This limited edition pre-order guarantees you stock and a much lower price on the best low-end dedicated server offerings coming soon. We're completely revamping the site and our billing portal, so please bear with any minor mistakes you may encounter. (Everything will be ready by full re-launch!)

We have made arrangements to colocate a full cabinet to start out with at Psychz (great team they have over there!) and will be using older but solid hardware.

Features
- FREE 20Gbps Mitigation
- Tier 1 Bandwidth Providers including CT, CN2, CU
- 1 Gbps port
- /29 IPv4 (5 Usable)
- /64 IPv6 (Upon request)
- Free Hardware Replacement
- IPMI/KVMoIP

Pre-Order Offer
Dual L5420 (2x4 cores, 2.5Ghz, 12MB cache)
16 GB RAM
500 GB SATA 7200
/29 IPv4
5 TB Bandidth @ 1 Gbps
$39/month using **LETPREORDER **
Order Here

Pre-Order Terms:

• Limited Stock: We are releasing only a very limited amount of stock for the preorder. The pre-ordered server IS transferrable to another client up to ONE time for free. Any other transfers of service require a $10.00 transfer fee.
  • This is a PRE-ORDER. This means that the servers will not be provisioned immediately. You are reserving your spot for when they are ready.
  • Estimated provision time is late August/early September.
  • If your order is not ready by the end of September, you are eligible for a 100% full refund OR a free month's credit.
  • Any chargebacks/refunds during the provisioning window is strictly prohibited. Please make sure you understand that this is a PRE-ORDER.

Questions?
Currently, we will be taking questions only through this thread. Existing clients are being treated through our support portal. All sales/pre-order questions should be either over LET PM or on this thread. Thank you!

Other:
Approval of pre-order sale received from @Spirit.

Thanked by 1ItsChrisG

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member

Pre .. Order ... the fark.

• @ATHK said:
    Pre .. Order ... the fark.

what?

• ATHKATHK Member

@Jonchun said:
    what?

You should've just advertised when you had stock, you aren't building any HYPE either ..

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited August 2015

Help the host out with a pre-order (so incoming equipment can already have clients attached/revenue), you get to take advantage of a better/deal price for doing so.

Nothing wrong with that!

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • @ATHK said:
    You should've just advertised when you had stock, you aren't building any HYPE either ..

We bought the equipment, we have a colo set up. We're waiting on just getting everything together. Hence, the pre-order. If you don't want to take advantage of it, that's your loss. I don't see what the problem is.

• ATHKATHK Member

@Jonchun said:
    We bought the equipment, we have a colo set up. We're waiting on just getting everything together. Hence, the pre-order. If you don't want to take advantage of it, that's your loss. I don't see what the problem is.

No problem, I just think it's stupid..

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited August 2015

@ATHK said:
    No problem, I just think it's stupid..

Edit: I decided to be nice to the poor kid.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited August 2015

@Jonchun said:
    I think you're stupid. You don't see me complaining?

Edit: I decided to be nice to the poor kid.

Wow childish..

• @ATHK said:
    Wow childish..

Like I said. I decided to be nice. If you want to continue, feel free to pm me.

• @Jonchun said:

I have to say I was interested until I saw how you behave.. Sorry. Hope you'll take this as constructive criticism. :)

• windytime90windytime90 Member
    edited August 2015

@0xdragon said:

Me too. We are customers, not the beggars.

Jonchun said: Like I said. I decided to be nice. If you want to continue, feel free to pm me.

You are not nice at all. You think your price is cheap and you are helping others? Not at all. I have bought dual 5520, 24G RAM, 1TB, 20TB at 1Gbps, 5 IP for $35 (actually, I have upgraded it to /28 and it cost only $8 for 13 usable IPs).

• I'm waiting for complaints here about unfriendly, overreacting and offensive support at GM5 ;)

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited August 2015

Glad to see his true colours, I really didn't want this to turn into an argument.. I just didn't understand the pre order business..

I still honestly think it's stupid, but whatever, your business your choice, the way you've reacted to that is really childish.

You've shown no professionalism at all, this is something you should do at all times.

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited August 2015

@0xdragon said:
    I have to say I was interested until I saw how you behave.. Sorry. Hope you'll take this as constructive criticism. :)

I'm sorry to hear that. However, when someone is crying about how stupid an idea is when he has no idea what he's saying, I'm going to defend it. I did immediately edit the post after I posted it as I realized it was definitely unprofessional and I've been trying to tone down on the whole "Let's be an asshole on LET because there's no important clients on there anyways" (which.. let's face it... is somewhat true). However, he got butthurt and put it back in just to start drama. (welcome to LET) Anyways, thank you for your criticism, and I'll definitely think a little longer before responding next time.

@nexusrain said:
    I'm waiting for complaints here about unfriendly, overreacting and offensive support at GM5 ;)

It's an unmanaged dedicated.

@ATHK said:
    Glad to see his true colours, I really didn't want this to turn into an argument.. I just didn't understand the pre order business..

I still honestly think it's stupid, but whatever, your business your choice, the way you've reacted to that is really childish.

You've shown no professionalism at all, this is something you should do at all times.

I commented in response to a completely pointless statement. I looked back, thought the better of it and decided to be nice and edit it out. YOU, on the other hand, decided to try and start drama and PUT IT BACK IN.

Second, the logic behind why pre-ordering is good for the client and the host has ALREADY BEEN EXPLAINED. Which part of it is "stupid" to you? I'll repeat it for you here and you can comment on exactly what's "stupid" about it.

Help the host out with a pre-order (so incoming equipment can already have clients attached/revenue), you get to take advantage of a better/deal price for doing so.

We bought the equipment, we have a colo set up. We're waiting on just getting everything together.

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited August 2015

@windytime90 said:
    Me too. We are customers, not the beggars.

I'm sorry to hear that. Read above for a little more detail on what happened. I fully recognize that my original response was unprofessional, which is why I immediately edited it out. I got used to trolling on LET after I decided not to post VPS offers here anymore.

@windytime90 said:
    You are not nice at all. You think your price is cheap and you are helping others? Not at all. I have bought dual 5520, 24G RAM, 1TB, 20TB at 1Gbps, 5 IP for $35 (actually, I have upgraded it to /28 and it cost only $8 for 13 usable IPs).

Someone starts trashing the thread and I COMPLETELY back off and edit my words. That's nice enough in my books. My price IS cheap. You have to take into account this is in Los Angeles which has more expensive bandwidth than out in the middle of nowhere. This is also not your same old CC/Quadranet (which is super prevalent on these forums). It also includes 20Gbps/20Mpps DDoS protection. Taking into account everything including the location/protection, this is probably one of the cheapest dedis to hit the market.

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited August 2015

@Jonchun said:
    It's an unmanaged dedicated.

People might open tickets anyway or is there no support at all??

I'll definitely think a little longer before responding next time

That's a good idea.

• @nexusrain said:
    People might open tickets anyway or is there no support at all??

Hardware/Network support only.

"Unfriendly, overreacting and offensive" - would be overdoing it don't you think? My current clients are quite happy with the level of service they receive. Please note that as I mentioned already, my behavior on LET is not indicative of how the business is run. I grew accustomed to not using this place to post ads anymore and I accidentally let myself slip during my first offer in a while. I posted this pre-order to see if anyone is interested, and it seems there are a few which is great (The fact that this is a pre-order also seemed to have weeded out spammers/frauds as the interest I have so far looks legitimate)

"support at GM5 ;)" - It's good to see you've adopted the shorthand notation that was one of the biggest reasons I chose this name when getting started (props to @ItsChrisG for the idea). One day, I want to see everyone on these forums spamming "Check out GM5" the same way they post delimiter/RN offers everywhere.

Off topic. gm5.com is taken. Any ideas on which extension to use instead?