Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

20%OFF2015 | 512 MB | $ 3,99 | 1 GBps Port | Powerful XEN VPS only for Winners
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

20%OFF2015 | 512 MB | $ 3,99 | 1 GBps Port | Powerful XEN VPS only for Winners

winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
edited August 2015 in Offers

As we are expert in delivering 100% powerful and high-tech VPS to Forex Customers, we believe that we can do the same with Non-Forex Clients

We have never ever been using any discount schema on our pricing, but we do understand and realize that the current global situation, especially to Asia Pacific region as China Yuan was being de-valuated lately. We are helping our clients who are Indonesian Clients, as well (that will be celebrating its 70th Independence Day on this August 17) and others who feel the same with the strengthen of USD currency versus other currencies in the market. We are offering a limited 20% OFF RECURRING for all of our products.

• We use only a minimum of 24 thread processors! Our Xen Performance and Benchmark, blended with our Technology and Bravo (TM), are 'fair' at best! You may only feel the difference and conclude it, once you've experienced it. Dedicated CPUs can be purchased separately (optional)
  • Doubt? We only provide services only for those who are Winners. Just try us, 3-days money back guarantee, no question asked*!
  • This 20% OFF Promo is valid from August 15, 2015 00:00 til August 17, 2015 24:00 GMT+7 (or while stock last)
  • This Promo valid for all locations, and recurring. Test IP seek our Looking Glass below

PLEASE USE THIS COUPON CODE: 20%OFF2015

===========================================================

Linux VPS

SILVER

512 MB ECC DDR3 RAM Dedicated Xen

512 MB Swap

1 vCPU Intel Xeon

10 GB SSD

1 Dedicated IP

500 GB BW on 1 GBps Network

Choices of OS

From $3.99 / mo - ORDER NOW

Other Packagaes

WINDOWS VPS

MICRO

512 MB ECC DDR3 RAM Dedicated Xen

1 vCPU Intel Xeon

10 GB SSD

1 Dedicated IP

1 TB BW on 1 GBps Network

Windows 2003 R2 32-bit/64-bit

From $5.59 / mo - ORDER NOW

Other Packages

PREMIUM KEY FEATURES

• Bravo (Artificial Intelligent Server Management) – (C) by WINNERvps
  • 100% Pure XEN VPS Technology: Cannot be Oversold nor Overcomitted - Dedicated Resources
  • 100% Automatic using High Technology System (AutoBoot, AutoReboot, AutoNotification, AutoSMS, AutoLimit, etc.)
  • Dedicated IP (with Registered Exclusive IP)
  • Automatic Email & SMS Notification on Every Reboot (100% VPS Uptime Management)
  • Automatic Email & SMS Notification on Every High Usage Attempt (100% Load and Network Management)
  • 1 GBps Network and Port Speed (Unmetered)
  • Bandwidth & Disk I/O VPS Monitoring Graphs
  • Unlimited Reboot (Start / Shutdown) through 1-click WHMCS
  • Unlimited Rebuild (Reformat / Change OS) through 1-click SolusVM

PREMIUM TRADERS FRIENDLY FEATURES

1. Multisession Protection
  2. DDoS Protection
  3. Bruteforce & Hammering Protection
  4. Multi CPU Core VPS
  5. High Speed SSD
  6. Windows RDP Ready: Optimization and Tweaks
  7. Maintaining and Monitoring Uptime (both Server and VPS)
  8. Maintaining and Monitoring Load and Network per Server
  9. Customer Oriented through Forex Expertise and Experienced Staff
  10. 100% Speed and Trading Satisfaction Performed

Other Inquiries

Brokers Latency: http://winnervps.com/latency.php

Test IP & Looking Glass: http://winnervps.com/lg.php

Terms of Service: http://winnervps.com/termsofservice.php

FAQ: http://winnervps.com/faq.php

Forex VPS Tutorial: http://winnervps.com/tutorialvps

Email us: sales [at] winnervps.com

Phone / WhatsApp: +62-8577-1155-011

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Erm, Windows 2003? Not exactly a 'winners' choice of OS is it, being out of support and all.

Unless the winners you're referring to are the people able to compromise your clients containers?

• Nice 17 Augustus promo...

I got money, but looks like im not allowed to buy. I'm a looser :(

Thanked by 1winnervps
  • winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep

@rokok said:
    Nice 17 Augustus promo...

I got money, but looks like im not allowed to buy. I'm a looser :(

I read a book that said: "If you can dream it, then you can do it" Salam Merdeka!

• @winnervps said:
    I read a book that said: "If you can dream it, then you can do it" Salam Merdeka!

No, I think he means that he literally can't order. I've refreshed the "order now" page for the linux VPS a few times and the order buttons are still greyed out.

Are you going to release these? I'm a current client and interested in picking at least one more VPS up during this sale.

• ARKARK Member

I can't open Jakarta - ID (Asia) LOOKING GLASS
    https://winnervps.com/lg.php

• rokokrokok Member
    edited August 2015

Padinet ;p

@rokok said:
    Padinet ;p

@ARK We are sorry as we are temporarily unavailable for IDC D3 location, as the stock of IP is exhausted. (ETA will be one month from now. We will be releasing Singapore location at the same time, but for SG we might only sell rack or colocation space).

Yes @rokok you are right, we have racks in PADINET's row (the section green, at second floor) in IDC D3 . So, not only we have the bandwidth from Padi, but the rack (from Padi) to be the perfect blend, as well. So you might expect a very high quality of bandwidth within our racks ;) (not just a typo NAP or Moratel's direct buyer).

• So... there was never actually any Linux VPS stock for this deal? Refreshed the page a few times over the weekend and the buttons have always been greyed out.

@gravytrain said:
    So... there was never actually any Linux VPS stock for this deal? Refreshed the page a few times over the weekend and the buttons have always been greyed out.

Please try this link Other Packages

• gravytraingravytrain Member
    edited August 2015

@winnervps said:
    Please try this link Other Packages

Nope, not falling for that. Your OP literally says "We are offering a limited 20% OFF RECURRING for all of our products.", with a link in the first offer that states "From $3.99 / mo - ORDER NOW" but there was never any stock for this sale.

Look, I currently have a VPS from you folks and I'm happy with it so I'm not going to press the issue. But to announce a "sale" with a specific time window and then never apply any stock to it... that's sad/shady/pathetic.

@gravytrain, please do send us a PM or open a ticket, we might be working out something for you