Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Places to buy promotional related items. Such as pen drives etc...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Places to buy promotional related items. Such as pen drives etc...

We usually send some gifts to our local customers every year alongside with our anniversary date. But customized (logo printed) items do costs higher in our country so we thought on getting few things imported.

Some small items such as pen drives, writing pens, mouse mats and etc...

We've contacted few sellers from ebay but they insisted on buying large quantities. (1000+) but our team is afraid of getting something miserable in first buy. So we need to order small quantity like 50 or something so we can guarantee that they are in perfect shape.

If you know such pleases, please reply. Thank you.

Comments

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited August 2015

alibaba bulk / aliexpress retail

• Traffic said: alibaba bulk / aliexpress retail

Thank you @Traffic. But as I've mentioned before in my post. First we need to order a small quantity to check the quality. We can check the quality of items when we order from local dealers but we cannot check the quality from international ones.

Because our parent company faced the same incident a while back. They had ordered 2000 pen drives from a Chinese manufacture and quality were crap.

• flashbay.sg

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2015

+1 for Flashbay. They do our Flash drives, excellent quality, fast turnaround, good prices, definitely recommended.

• Bruce said: flashbay.sg

Clouvider said: +1 for Flashbay. They do our Flash drives, excellent quality, fast turnaround, good prices, definitely recommended.

Thank you. I'll let our sales team know.

• @Clouvider said:
    +1 for Flashbay. They do our Flash drives, excellent quality, fast turnaround, good prices, definitely recommended.

is there anyone else worth using ? little choice it seems. have used flashbay many times, and you see their product everywhere. low risk, good product, OK price

• Bruce said: is there anyone else worth using ? little choice it seems. have used flashbay many times, and you see their product everywhere. low risk, good product, OK price

I've contacted few Aliexbaba sellers and haven't pleased with them. Even few of the sellers started sending SPAM to my email address (Lucky for me I was using temporary email). And I got around 10 emails from same company under different shells :\ sigh

This time I'm gonna give that SPAM headache to our sales department ;)

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Bruce said: is there anyone else worth using ? little choice it seems. have used flashbay many times, and you see their product everywhere. low risk, good product, OK price

I don't think so, unless you want to do very large orders.

• in North America, companies that sell promotional items like to send out samples on a regular basis. At work we have a massive box of bags, water bottles, usb sticks, styluses , pens, mouse pads etc... it just keeps piling up..... just ask for samples.

• JoeMerit said: in North America, companies that sell promotional items like to send out samples on a regular basis. At work we have a massive box of bags, water bottles, usb sticks, styluses , pens, mouse pads etc... it just keeps piling up..... just ask for samples.

Usually samples send out only in USA/UK region. I haven't found any company that sends samples to our country.

Clouvider said: I don't think so, unless you want to do very large orders.

True.

• samples also are usually what they have in stock. branded for other customer, so you can't use as giveaway to your customer. to get your own branding means placing order

• @JoeMerit said:
    in North America, companies that sell promotional items like to send out samples on a regular basis. At work we have a massive box of bags, water bottles, usb sticks, styluses , pens, mouse pads etc... it just keeps piling up..... just ask for samples.

Sounds good. Get on ebay in the wholesale section.

• Bruce said: samples also are usually what they have in stock. branded for other customer, so you can't use as giveaway to your customer. to get your own branding means placing order

Actually it doesn't matter as we only need to check the quality of what we're buying. But our only option is limited to purchasing a small block rather than getting samples because our company is located in Sri Lanka and we're a very small company.

• If they look like these then they are probably good:

http://blog.epromos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/promotional-custom-usb-flash-drives.png

I have seen them all over the world and yes, I own one,too. :)

• 4n0nx said: If they look like these then they are probably good:

Seems like they only ship to USA and Canada :\

• sdglhm said: Seems like they only ship to USA and Canada :\

I saw them in USA, Australia and Germany so I am sure you can get some,too :)

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

sdglhm said: But as I've mentioned before in my post. First we need to order a small quantity to check the quality. We can check the quality of items when we order from local dealers but we cannot check the quality from international ones.

Alibaba sellers will usually honor a sample size if you plan on ordering a large quantity, but they will charge you a higher price for sending the sample and will usually deduct it from the bulk order if you decide to go with the order.

Stick with the good sellers, even if they cost more.