Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resolved.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Resolved.

FoulFoul Member
edited July 2015 in Help

Resolved.

Comments

• what OS ?

• gianggiang Veteran

CentOS as he mentioned, lol

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited July 2015

giang said: CentOS as he mentioned, lol

the remote side!, but $15 is very cheap dunno who would work for such small amounts. £30 per half hour i charge.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

Plenty of low wage country citizens here

Thanked by 2Jonchun TheKiller
  • ChuckChuck Member

That why apple has their stuffs made in china. Then sell it at premium price here. People just love it. What a bunch of rich dumbass.

Thanked by 2Foul 4n0nx
  • FoulFoul Member

Managed to end up getting it done myself... Forgot to add /boot.... Maybe i shouldn't be doing sysadmin tasks when i'm sleep deprived.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Foul said: Managed to end up getting it done myself... Forgot to add /boot.... Maybe i shouldn't be doing sysadmin tasks when i'm sleep deprived.

Now pay yourself $15 and buy yourself something nice, a beer etc :D

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

And why did you removed the OP... ?

That's a public forum. You ask for something on public forum, you agree the post will stay...

Thanked by 2Spirit vedran
  • @Clouvider said:
    And why did you removed the OP... ?

That's a public forum. You ask for something on public forum, you agree the post will stay...

Shut up.

• SpiritSpirit Member

Again...
    @Foul, please do not open any new thread if you can't keep it.

@TinyTunnel_Tom please do us a favour and think twice before you publish another post.

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
This discussion has been closed.