Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NinjaHawk ,Hiring 2 person, Remote position. Base salary plus commission and more
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NinjaHawk ,Hiring 2 person, Remote position. Base salary plus commission and more

TazTaz Member
edited September 2012 in Providers

So, We are looking to hire couple of remote non tech related staff. There will be no support ticket handling or stupid live chat reply job. More info regarding job benefits, requirement and duties are available on the link below.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1189017

Comments

• I'm sure I have seen this thread before WITH comments.

• I'm also sure already comment at that thread.

• Yes. Thread was removed as I had foolishly used those cool icons on title :P

• @Randy - Perfect time to get some experience!

• Anyone from LET interested? We received around 40 application from wht and v7n.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited September 2012

@Taz_NinjaHawk I'm curious.. How many Indians on WHT applied?

• um..... I can only place banner to my site :D

• @AsadHaider said: Indians on WHT

Unfortunately not too many Indians. 7 from India, 6 from Pakistan, about 10 from USA (College freshmans mostly), about 5 from UK and the rest from some other parts of the world.

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: um..... I can only place banner to my site :D

Selling ad space? Interesting. HMU with some stats.

• @Zen said: Skipped through entire thread, read "commission" and slammed the X button.

Too bad, there were actually a base salary offer which would eventually increase.:P.

• TazTaz Member
    edited September 2012

@Zen said: techs :)

We are not hiring Techs ;). Techs deserves better than commission.

• @Zen said: I know, but most the people interested in these types of titles will expect tech positions.

I can understand that. But it was made clear at the very beginning.

1st level sales associates.

No need to answer support ticket or live chat

• I really can not imagine paying a tech less then $17/hour. Really.

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: I really can not imagine paying a tech less then $17/hour. Really.

I cannot imagine paying a support tech over minimum wage, even that is too much, really.

• @miTgiB said: I cannot imagine paying a support tech over minimum wage, even that is too much, really.

Depending on the level (AKA l3, the real ones like you, fran, not pointy clicky cpanel "guru" etc).

• Nah.

• budingyunbudingyun Member
    edited September 2012

@Taz_NinjaHawk What your answer to my question yesterday? I didn't have chance to read it.

• @budingyun

We will hire 6 applicants for 3 months trial period.

First 3month will be trial period and persons will only get paid (25% one time comission )upon generating successful lead which converts into sale.

After the trial period, we will only keep 2 out of 6 and they will be offered a base salary +5%recurring commission +5% bonuses ( if cross monthly target) .

Salary will eventually increase on a querterly base if person in question can show satisfactory performance.

No minimum working hour or fix schedule. No need to handle sales ticket or boring live chat. If we ever rehire you to help with support ticket, person will be paid upon solving per issue.

This is just a basic Tl;Dr. Linked post to wht has further information.

• Offering any tech/administration jobs on the side too? I'd be interested. :)

• @Winteresie as of right now, we got 2 part time tech working for us besides nahian. They work when we are sleeping or away, doing l2 tasks. Tbh, we barely get support request besides the occasional management related requests. So we are not really looking for part time techy how ever, we might be hiring people in near features once we roll out our kvm and ssd services.
    Pm me your resume/experience or if you don't have any, let me know if you are willing to learn. Also let me know what kind of task you are willing to take care of and how and how much you are looking to get paid.
    I will put you on our applicant list and you will be the first to get notified.