Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM - SSD and SSD-Cached from $2/m or $20/y per GB of RAM!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM - SSD and SSD-Cached from $2/m or $20/y per GB of RAM!

BoltVM is a leading provider of OpenVZ VPS providing highly stable, reliable, and affordable services. Launched on August 5th, 2014 BoltVM is perfect for people looking to learn Linux CLI, host non-critical applications or services, or host personal websites and blogs. Our knowledgable and kind support team is there to provide you with assistance and insure that your services are running smoothly. BoltVM has hundreds of happy VPS clients, join them today!

Thunder 1024

1 GB of RAM

1 Core (E5-2620 v1/v2)

100 GB SSD-Cached RAID 10 Storage

1,000 GB of Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

$2.25 a month or $20 a year - (NJ)/(LA)

Lightning 1024

1 GB of RAM

2 Cores (E3-1240 v3)

50 GB SSD RAID 10 Storage

1,000 GB of Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

$2.25 a month or $20 a year - (NJ)/(LA)

Thunder 2048

2 GB of RAM

2 Cores (E5-2620 v1/v2)

200 GB SSD-Cached RAID 10 Storage

2,000 GB of Bandwidth a month

1 IPv4 Address

$4 a month or $40 a year - (NJ)/(LA)

Lightning 2048

2 GB of RAM

2 Cores (E3-1240 v3)

100 GB SSD RAID 10 Storage

2,000 GB of Bandwidth a month

1 IPv4 Address

$4 a month or $40 a year - (NJ)/(LA)

Comments

• 100% recommended.

Thanked by 1Steven_F
  • $2/month or $2.25/month?

• @budi1413 said:

It's $2.25 for 1 GB of RAM. $4 a month for 2 GB of RAM. Each additional GB is $2 per month.

• please active and send my vps information
    This is a payment receipt for Invoice 843 sent on 19/07/2015
    thank you

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Steven_F said:
    It's $2.25 for 1 GB of RAM. $4 a month for 2 GB of RAM. Each additional GB is $2 per month.

So you have nothing "from $2/month", it is actually "from $2.25/month"

• @mikho said:

It is from $2 per month PER GB OF RAM. It is $2.25 a month for 1 GB of RAM.

@Steven_F said:
    It is from $2 per month PER GB OF RAM. It is $2.25 a month for 1 GB of RAM.

Forgive me for being dense but 1 GB should cost $2/month if it was "from $2/month".

If additional RAM costs $2/month/GB it is STILL not "from $2/month" since you need to pay the first $2.25/month to get there???

• @mikho said:

From in this case would mean "as low as". Pricing starts from $2 per GB and goes up to $2.25.

Here is a dictionary definition: indicating the starting point of a specified range on a scale.

@Steven_F said:
    Here is a dictionary definition: indicating the starting point of a specified range on a scale.

I know the definition :) it is just that you do not have a product that I could buy for $2/month.

You could theoreticaly say "from $1,67/month" since that is the price if you pay yearly.

Anywho, i'm out of this thread now. Good luck with the sale!

• bohdansbohdans Member
    edited July 2015

host non-critical applications or services
    That reads as "we have downtime" to me.
    Pass, sorry I have heard good things though.

Edit: See comment below :)

• @bohdans said:

We don't really have much downtime. When I say critical, I'm talking about a website that's making $10,000 a month. Here is a recent post by one of our clients. http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1154445/#Comment_1154445

I just don't want people saying "I IZ LOSING $100,000!". We're a budget OVZ provider. You shouldn't be hosting your million dollar website on one of our VPS. If you're hosting a real website that needs 99.999% uptime, then you shouldn't be with any regular ol' VPS provider.

Thanked by 1bohdans
  • After Will buy, how long it can be opened for a few hours, or not.

• it's been a long time but lightning vps still out of stock.
    I wondering when that vps will be available again.

• @serampangan said:

The best bet is to open a ticket. We add the available stock once a week, usually, as it's not done automatically on cancellation. I'm doing it right now. ;)