Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexHost Celebration KVM $4.00 Annually
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexHost Celebration KVM $4.00 Annually

Located In Los Angeles, California**

Click image to order

Test IP 104.148.36.131

Test Download File: http://104.148.36.131/100mb.test

Comments

• At last! :)

• @nexmark Same node as the one from the recent migration?

• blackblack Member

Wow, I was just checking out and I had to sign in to my account, already out of stock, lol.

• Rob92Rob92 Member

Dang, out of stock already?!

• swainswain Member

Thats a pretty awesome deal.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND its sold out.

• @mikeyur said:
    nexmark Same node as the one from the recent migration?

Yes

• Rob92Rob92 Member
    edited July 2015

Anyone else having issues getting emails from them? I've been trying to do a password reset but can't get any of the emails. I opened a presales ticket in hopes I could get at least something back, but I'm not even seeing the email saying the ticket was open. I'm using an (at)live.com account if it matters.

• Rob92 said: I'm using an (at)live account if it matters.

Microsoft email accounts have many delivery issues. I receive their emails properly - they probably don't like NexHost's server.

• Rob92Rob92 Member

@Traffic said:
    Microsoft email accounts have many delivery issues. I receive their emails properly - they probably don't like NexHost's server.

So it seems :/

• yywudiyywudi Member

out of stock...

• ATHKATHK Member

Holds Celebration sale, only stocks 1 KVM.

Thanked by 2budi1413 netomx
  • @yywudi said:
    out of stock...

Will restock in 10mins

• nexmark said: Will restock in 10mins

New server?

• @Traffic said:
    New server?

Still tango

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • yywudiyywudi Member

Oh I see, I've already have one tinyKVM that migrate to tango weeks ago.

• blackblack Member

yay :)

• Rob92Rob92 Member

Well shoot. Still can't get into my account and I'd love to order one of these D:

• @Rob92 said:
    Well shoot. Still can't get into my account and I'd love to order one of these D:

Well shoot pm box still empty

• Those who are ordering and not paying yet to reserve or something your orders will be deleted and someone else may have the opportunity to purchase a kvm

Thanked by 1MorningIris
  • @nexmark said:
    Those who are ordering and not paying yet to reserve or something your orders will be deleted and someone else may have the opportunity to purchase a kvm

Out of stock. When I came, I was able to enter some information, but right then, it's out of stock. Magic happened! -_-

• Restock, pls!

• fkjfkj Member

Please restock~

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@nexmark said:
    Those who are ordering and not paying yet to reserve or something your orders will be deleted and someone else may have the opportunity to purchase a kvm

no stock, pal

• pkpkpkpk Member

Out of Stock

• Is game over? :-|

• August 21, All I gotta say.

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited July 2015

@nexmark said:
    August 21, All I gotta say.

Oh boy. 1 month? But I want to setup VPN to watch pr0n right now. Lotion and tissues are already on the table.

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited July 2015

Funny thing, when I was reading the title on morning (with half closed eyes) I read "Next Celeron host KVM". ;]]]

• Pls restock ASAP,thanks.

• Well, I got 256MB ram, 10GB HDD & 2 vCores for the same money with them earlier (KVM as well) ;)