Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FixedRoute - Dedicated IP VPN - NYC | Seattle | Atlanta | Australia - $10/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FixedRoute - Dedicated IP VPN - NYC | Seattle | Atlanta | Australia - $10/year

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
edited July 2015 in Offers

At FixedRoute we offer a dedicated IP VPN service in four locations: New York City, Seattle, Atlanta and Australia.

This means that rather than sharing your VPN IP address with a bunch of other people, you get an IP entirely for yourself, and can open up to five ports for use with the things you may wish to access outside of your home network.

Our service allows you to connect using OpenVPN, and we bundle a free license for the wonderful Viscosity software which you can use whilst you have services with FixedRoute.

Our offer consists of 10TB/year bandwidth allowance in the three USA locations, and 5TB/year in Australia for just $10/year.

• New York City - 10TB - $10/year - ORDER
  • Seattle - 10TB - $10/year - ORDER
  • Atlanta - 10TB - $10/year - ORDER
  • Australia - 5TB - $10/year - ORDER

Thanks!

NOTE: This offer is not related to any other VPN services. I have approval from Maarten to post VPN offers.

Comments

• sepeisepei Member
    edited July 2015

Test IP? Which datacenter and port speed in Australia?

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@sepei said:
    Test IP? Which datacenter and port speed in Australia?

Australia test IP: 104.238.51.253

We're in Equinix SY3 on 100Mbps.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Anyone have one of these services with an opinion to share?

• Nekki said: Anyone have one of these services with an opinion to share?

Wouldn't recommend, used them previously and out of the blue I couldn't login. Opened a ticket, and went unresponsive for I believe three-four weeks. Ended up disputing the payments I made.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@NickPerk - this sounds odd. Do you have a ticket ID that I can take a look at? Would like to make things right!

• liamwithers said: @NickPerk - this sounds odd. Do you have a ticket ID that I can take a look at? Would like to make things right!

Seems you've found it 997399

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Sadly seems like the same old story, tickets going unanswered until raised on LET.

Thanked by 2netomx namhuy
  • Do you still own vpn.sh? Please answer Ticket #391333

• Nekki said: Sadly seems like the same old story, tickets going unanswered until raised on LET.

Welcome to LowEndTalkHelpdesk! Except in my case I had already cut my ties and wasn't expecting any action to be taken. Was just wanting to express my situation so others don't fall into the rut I did.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Best way waste money and time :)