Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

linode $20 code for new user
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

linode $20 code for new user

lyytwentylyytwenty Member
edited July 2015 in General

Just for new user code: FIREWORKS20

They need to validate credit card

Lightning-Quick SSD Servers for Only $10/mo
Linode 1GB ($10/mo)

1 GB RAM\
1 CPU Core \
24 GB SSD Storage \
2TB Transfer \
40 Gbit Network In \
125 Mbit Network Out \

location:Singapore\Tokyo*\US West\US Centra\lUS South\US East\London

speed test

https://www.linode.com/speedtest

Thanked by 14n0nx

Comments

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

It's almost tiring how the countless fake cloud providers shit out one coupon after another. Digitalocean, Vultr, Linode, everyone. Identical pricing for US as for JP is just -_- $10 per GB pfft

• $20 expires in some months?

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    $20 expires in some months?

NOPE

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @4n0nx said:
    It's almost tiring how the countless fake cloud providers shit out one coupon after another. Digitalocean, Vultr, Linode, everyone. Identical pricing for US as for JP is just -_- $10 per GB pfft

Then don't purchase it? Go complain somewhere else.

Thanked by 1jar
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member

aldothetroll said: Then don't purchase it? Go complain somewhere else.

I won't. You go complain somewhere else.

• 4n0nx said: It's almost tiring how the countless fake cloud providers shit out one coupon after another. Digitalocean, Vultr, Linode, everyone. Identical pricing for US as for JP is just -_- $10 per GB pfft

Do you have a point?

• @4n0nx said:

Then, do you have a good choice?

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

lyytwenty said: Then, do you have a good choice?

I decided to get a dedicated server. It lets me test changes in a new VM and then simply re-route the IP to the new VM if the changes are working correctly. Extremely convenient and economically priced.

• @4n0nx said:
    I won't. You go complain somewhere else.

You post is off topic. This isn't the cry and bitch thread about "fake" cloud providers. This thread is to alert people that if you register a new account linode you can get $20 in free credit.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

aldothetroll said: You post is off topic. This isn't the cry and bitch thread about "fake" cloud providers. This thread is to alert people that if you register a new account linode you can get $20 in free credit.

hurr durr I make off topic posts telling people they are posting off topic when they voice their opinion about a certain topic in a forum revolving around aforementioned topic

• J1021J1021 Member

Linode always have a promotion like this available. Just a new coupon code.