Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] Cloudflow (Domflow) by seflow
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review] Cloudflow (Domflow) by seflow

ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
edited June 2015 in Reviews

Review about Cloudflow:

So for my main website i need a critical bussiness VPS package. Tried many companies but i cannot find the best quality/price ratio. I was a seflow customer years ago with dedicated server and i was happy with them. So i wanted to try their cloudflow onapp packages.

Well two big competitors one of is iwstack and cloudflow. But as we know iwstack rent the ddos protected IP from seflow and they are not balance files in real time between two datacenter.

So finally i choosen domflow , cloudflow packages.

I requested a a trial and @matteob helped me a lot and got 5eur credit. Well his response time was fast and he is a nice guy. I am a lowendtalk user who not spend thousands euro per month for main server cluster etc but he helped me a lot.

Sometimes this onapp panel was slow.. but he fixed within days.

The performance is awesome! So i could suggest it , really.

http://www.domflow.it/cloud.php

Comments

• Any bench result?

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

What about network uptime? They had problems in the past with that, I was never worried about their hardware and their HA-platform, but their network had some outages in the past. Can you say something about that?

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited June 2015

@tr1cky said:
    What about network uptime? They had problems in the past with that, I was never worried about their hardware and their HA-platform, but their network had some outages in the past. Can you say something about that?

Well i never realised there is a problem with their network. The first VM was up around 30 days then this the second what i created and this is up 38day.

Their network is okay , seems. And i use this package for spaceweb.eu and spaceweb.hu , so i use it every day every hour never expected any problem with their network.

• thank you @ZweiTiger i really appreciate this. I take opportunity to anticipate you that during coming week we will upgrade cloudflow to next version and you will get

• Access to vcdrom to install vm from ISO
    • New light UI that will speed up the js scripts
    • We start adding new Cloud Locations worldwide
    • Full Cloud Manager access to create subuser (for reselling)
    • new flexcloud product ( http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/flexcloud ) based on packages.

and some other improvement that we will mail to you when done

@tr1cky yes we had some network trouble in past caused by not enough capacity during ddos attack. Filters in past take up to 2-3 minutes to work and during that period customer experienced packet loss. Now we had 2x capacity (110gbps) and filters work within 5 seconds. At the moment we not had experienced any more packet loss

Regards