Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Christmas Offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Christmas Offers

markmurphymarkmurphy Member
edited November 2011 in Offers

We are getting ready for Christmas so we are giving out 25% Discount on our servers. Use promo code: C25 to get your server!

Mark Murphy
http://www.ivps.us
Cheap VPS Hosting

Comments

• You'll really match any price?

• Yes we do you will need to speak to an agent and then they review the site before giving the price match.

• bretonbreton Member
    edited November 2011

I nearly broke my nose with a facepalm

• "Lite Speed Support"

-_- Should probably correct that, or people will think you're talking about litespeed...

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

LOL, so you own that nice dedi at HostDime right?

Not one of my page of recommendations were fixed. First it would help to remove the NeoSurge RIPed design, then stop lying.

1:36:55 PM: Humza:
        Does 66.7.203.241 belong to you guys?

1:37:03 PM: Ernie:
        Let me check

1:37:33 PM: Ernie:
        Yes we do.

1:37:46 PM: Ernie:
        How may I help u?

1:38:26 PM: Humza:
        Yes, some idiot I know is trying to sell VPS's and he claims he has a dedi from HostDime when he is reselling If anything I'd go direct with you.

1:38:40 PM: Ernie:
        ohh

1:38:55 PM: Humza:
        That is the Solus IP he gave.

1:39:05 PM: Humza:
        I'm guessing 204.145.81.168 is in the IP block too?

1:39:20 PM: Humza:
        He gave me that test IP.

1:39:31 PM: Ernie:
        That is another ip of ours.

1:39:43 PM: Ernie:
        We do have many resellers.

1:39:45 PM: Humza:
        Just what I expected, Thanks alot 
  • lmao infinity.

• What I am wondering is why the Christmas special when Thanksgiving is not over yet. Stores are full of Christmas crap also. Wish someone would get a clue and wait for Thanksgiving to be over before shoving Christmas down our throats.

• I have saved so much so much money over the years!

And the domain is barely more than 2 months old. Fail!

• @Gary said: I have saved so much so much money over the years!

And the domain is barely more than 2 months old. Fail!

The company their WHMCS goes through has been around since 2008, and offer a bunch of different services.

Does anyone know if their web site's design is actually ripped? Or did they purchase it from somewhere?

• lol 24/7/365 live chat and phone and at side of it live chat offline. Good prices though i wouldnt match or beat them.

• "Lite Speed Support"

I seem to recall the same problem with a provider many months, if not a year, ago. I can't find the discussion right off but if this is the same provider....

• @Kairus said: Does anyone know if their web site's design is actually ripped? Or did they purchase it from somewhere?

I'm willing to bet it's ripped. Even look at their group page.
    http://www.starlop.com/
    Then, compare it to: http://www.justdevelop.it/

The links to Volance, Vintage Pig, Intellichat, mychatagent, and SupportBuddi even directly point to Just Develop It.

I wouldn't be surprised if they ripped other websites.

• dude, change that website template, seriously, i saw it 2 times somewhere already

• @Kairus said: "Lite Speed Support"

-_- Should probably correct that, or people will think you're talking about litespeed...

Yeah...
    MONTHS AGO we noticed that errors. And these guys can't do a quicl edit to fix it...

So, you can trust in a company like that

Thanked by 1drmike
  • Oh, I remember these guys. Damn sales popup wouldn't stay dismissed.

@drmike said: Oh, I remember these guys. Damn sales popup wouldn't stay dismissed.

Yerp.

I'm not doing any of this because I hate these people (well the one guy, who pretends to be a few different people). I have known him for a long time, I specifically sent him a list of important recomendations and he hasn't followed a single one, I told him once and only once he had done those he should think about posting on WHT and LET etc.

@Kairus said: The company their WHMCS goes through has been around since 2008, and offer a bunch of different services.

You are a nice guy, but as it happens, I know the inside and out of this thing.. The WHMCS is for Starlop, well they claim to be LTD with no sign on Companies House. They have run http://www.starlophost.com/ for quite a bit of times, and it was plagued with false promises and lack of very basic knowledge for a cPanel host then suddenly they jumped to VPS hosting recently, for a few quick bucks. He has been begging me for money all along for some services that he promised would be free.. And even when my partner did pay, promises he made were not met. Also don't trust anything they say about how many customers they have, for starlop host they have ~5 and iVPS I'm not totally sure but as far as I remember it isn't alot.

@Kairus said: Does anyone know if their web site's design is actually ripped? Or did they purchase it from somewhere?

In a previous post here NeoSurge specifically asked for it to be removed around 2 months ago however..

• 39 Days until Christmas :) Everyday we will be giving discounts, today signup and get 39%, Merry Christmas from iVPS

LMAO! For anyone who is dumb enough to waste money with that crazy son of a --, this is how they refute true accusations against them..

Read https://freevps.us/post-29613.html for the context.

• ‎30 Days until Christmas :) Everyday we will be giving discounts, today signup and get 30%, Merry Christmas from iVPS

• markmurphymarkmurphy Member
    edited December 2011

We have a gift for you for only $10:

1GB RAM
    10GB Disk Space
    10GB Bandwidth
    3 Cores
    1 IP

Get your server activated,
    hurry limited stock.
    Merry Christmas
    http://www.ivps.us